Customer Success Manager
Remote, USA /
Customer Success /
Continu is a Modern Learning Management platform used by some of the worlds most innovative companies. We believe that workplace learning should be beautiful, social, and deeply connected to the tools companies use. The challenge is that most workplace tools feel like they were built in the 90s, often outdated and clunky and leaving a lot to be desired. That's why Continu exists - to power learning for the modern workplace. We started in 2012 and have quickly been gaining momentum around the world. Joining our team means that you're driven, hungry to learn new things, and ready to work on exciting new challenges with a highly collaborative team.
About the Role
We are looking for a senior Customer Success Manager to engage, retain, and drive our customer renewals with usage of our existing and new product offerings. Continu CSM’s complete the post-sales life cycle for our customers, serving as an advocate for each customer and accelerating the expansion of Continu within each account. The ideal candidate will be as passionate about Continu solutions as they are about providing an exceptional experience for every customer.
- 3+ years of direct customer advocacy and engagement experience in post-sales support, or equivalent experience in professional services, project management or account management functions in Fortune 1000, mid-tier, and/or start-up companies
- 2+ years of experience working with Salesforce (preferred) or other Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Strong technical skills that allow for an ease when guiding customers through technical processes.
- Highly data-driven with a commitment to process. Excited about driving and tracking a consistent engagement process with all customers in your portfolio
- Ability to understand customer requirements, identify, upsell and cross-sell opportunities to deepen penetration of Continu solutions within the customer environment
- Team player with the highest level of integrity
- Demonstrable success in thinking strategically, executing tactically while providing consistent, high levels of customer satisfaction and retention in a fast-paced environment
- Candidate which approaches all situations with an empathetic and patient manner
- Natural proactive nature who works to curb reactive behaviors and go above and beyond the call of duty
- Previous experience using customer success management tools
As a Customer Success Manager at Continu, you will:
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship, handling overall responsibility for managing the customer relationship from end to end once the sale is made, including keeping the customer informed of all product updates
- Establish relationships with key customer stakeholders to drive further product adoption
- Monitor customer utilization trends and give recommendations to the Continu Product Team based off such, including doing regular customer ‘health checkups’
- Actively update customers of how the Continu Product roadmap will address their future requirements.
- Work with customers to develop a success plan that outlines how Continu will be addressing their critical needs both immediately and in the future that includes metrics for success
- Leverage your own and other CSM customer relationships for prospect customers
Perks and Benefits:
In addition to our unique culture and talented team. You'll have access to the following benefits.
Get your best work done with a new Apple computer.
We offer great Health benefit options for all full-time team members (following our bootcamp period).
Our Salary formula is based on your level of experience and location.
You'll have access to Stock Options in a fast growing company.
You'll work where you feel most creative. We're a fully remote team.
We offer 2 weeks of flexible leave per year including an additional day off for your birthday.