Quality Analyst Engineer (Job ID: 2218)
Who We Are
ConverseNow is the leading conversational AI platform for restaurants, automating the process of taking orders across voice channels such as phone, drive-thru and mobile live chat. With cutting-edge technology and a passion for service, we sit at the intersection of Tech, B2B SaaS and Hospitality.
We’ve emerged as an AI and foodservice industry leader, and are enjoying massive growth. Backed by blue chip investors such as CRAFT Ventures (Tesla, Uber, Airbnb, Postmates, Slack), we’ve raised $18M in funding and are gearing up for a series B in the near future. We’re based in Austin, TX, with a remote team distributed across the globe.
We’re looking for a talented QA Engineer with a hybrid skillset consisting of quality assurance and customer service to join our fast-growing team. The ideal candidate would be an independent, problem solver with experience in smoke, regression, and feature testing.
What You'll Do
- Test cases design and execution
- Developing both manual and automated tests
- Follow the different lines of business and reporting issues from the company's application, testing releases, and fixes through QA until Production environments, tracking their resolution and stability
What You'll Bring
- You should have experience liaising between multiple departments to ensure stakeholders’ needs and be a skilled communicator with an engineering background.
- Comfortable testing Web API applications. Skilled with some automation software - e.g., Selenium. Agile methodologies knowledge.
- Good communication skills
- Familiarity with Point of Sale (POS) Systems will be an added advantage
- Familiarity with Restaurant POS and Related Software
- Familiarity with Payment Processing
- Experience working in the Azure Cloud & AWS
- 3-4 years of software testing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
What We Provide
- Competitive benefits package, including 100% healthcare coverage
- 401(k) match
- Flexible PTO
- Remote work supplement, including laptop
- An incredible team with tremendous passion for the company’s mission, sharing a “Let’s do this” attitude while maintaining a strong work/life balance
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.