General Contractor, Project Manager
San Jose, CA /
Production – Project Management /
Looking to join an innovative and high growth company run by a recognized and successful team of co-founders and executives? Well, it’s an exciting time to join Curbio, a Real Estate Tech company founded in 2017 to transform the multi-billion dollar home improvement and residential real estate market. We help real estate agents and their clients get listings ready for market or move-in with smart home improvements with a fix now, pay later model. We are using technology to completely re-invent the archaic home improvement experience and make it work for real estate.
Curbio fosters a creative and supportive work environment that encourages our staff to reach and surpass their full potential. We believe that unity of goals and diversity of people is a powerful combination. We believe that personal responsibility almost always outperforms corporate policies. Our team is focused, driven and inventive.
We won’t bore you with our amazing benefits (they are). But If you’re looking for challenging work, recognition of achievement and career development this might be the place for you. If you want to work with a management team that’s been there, done that, doing it again - this is definitely the right place for you.
Join Curbio today and help us make real estate move!
At Curbio you will:
- Be responsible for successfully managing home renovation projects based on a given scope of work.
- Be able to complete projects on time while maintaining an open line of communication with the client.
- Prioritize quality and customer satisfaction as cornerstones of our culture.
- Manage multiple projects within a specified market with an average job size of $50k over an 8 week period.
- Ensure administrative tasks are up to date and entered into our CRM.
- No physical labor is required.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience managing residential home remodeling projects including homeowner interaction.
- Requires clear communication skills, strong attention to detail and a customer service focus.
- Proficiency with Technology including MS Excel.
- Must have trusted network of contractors and subcontractors in select city.
- General Contractor License required.
- 100% in the field.
Curbio is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law