Senior Corporate Recruiter
Potomac, MD /
General & Admin – HR/Recruiting /
Looking to join an innovative and high growth company run by a recognized and successful team of co-founders and executives? Well, it’s an exciting time to join Curbio, a Real Estate Tech company founded in 2017 to transform the multi-billion dollar home improvement and residential real estate market. We help real estate agents and their clients get listings ready for market or move-in with smart home improvements with a fix now, pay later model. We are using technology to completely re-invent the archaic home improvement experience and make it work for real estate.
Curbio fosters a creative and supportive work environment that encourages our staff to reach and surpass their full potential. We believe that unity of goals and diversity of people is a powerful combination. We believe that personal responsibility almost always outperforms corporate policies. Our team is focused, driven and inventive.
We won’t bore you with our amazing benefits (they are). But If you’re looking for challenging work, recognition of achievement and career development this might be the place for you. If you want to work with a management team that’s been there, done that, doing it again - this is definitely the right place for you.
Join Curbio today and help us make real estate move!
At Curbio you will:
- Lead full life cycle recruiting process from phone interview to offer stage.
- Partner with Hiring Managers to facilitate and provide guidance on the hiring process.
- Coordinate with necessary teams to ensure new hires are setup with pre-employment paperwork and orientation.
- Manage ATS and candidate workflows to include, creating job descriptions and maintaining high recruiting activity.
- Conduct and schedule phone and video interviews.
- Establish networking and partnership opportunities to identify top talent.
What we're looking for:
- 6+ years of full lifecycle recruiting experience.
- Experience recruiting in customer success, sales, real estate, and/or construction is highly preferred.
- Someone who thrives in a fast paced and high growth environment.
- A recruiter who is attentive to detail.
- Most of all, someone who understands the importance of building culture and identifying top talent to help fuel Curbio’s speedy growth.
Curbio is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law