New York, NY /
Experiences Engineering /
DEX Labs empowers people and institutions with decentralized technologies spanning tomorrow's Web3 world. Each of our products is capital-efficient, user-centric, and interoperable. DerivaDEX is DEX Lab’s flagship product. This exchange is positioned to be the most secure, usable exchange (centralized or decentralized) on the market. DerivaDEX is the critical backbone of the composable universe we’re building, connecting other promising protocols and decentralized applications. In addition to DerivaDEX, there are other projects within the DeFi and NFT markets, among others, we are excited to get underway.
We value diversity and inclusion and we are committed to hiring and supporting individuals regardless of identity or background. We’re passionate about providing usable and accessible solutions, and your unique perspective and experience will inform improvements and features that make decentralized exchange and crypto usable to a wider audience.
- Building performant and user-centric front ends for a wide array of decentralized applications
- Drive the development of APIs for industry-leading algorithmic traders and data consumers
- Collaborate with product and leadership to build insightful dashboards
- Work proactively across the tech stack to improve the codebase
- Write the kind of documentation that you've always wished existed
- Ability to write robust and well-tested code
- Ability and interest to work across large parts of the DEX Labs codebase. Our codebase currently includes a React + Typescript UI, Typescript APIs, a Rust blockchain client, Python trading utilities, and Solidity smart contracts.
- At least 2 years of industry experience writing software as part of a team
- Interest in public blockchains and decentralized finance
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance
- Supportive remote working culture - including a stipend for your remote / WFH set-up
- Unlimited PTO