New York, NY /
Clinical Services /
About the role
We are seeking part-time candidates to undertake clinical assessments and evaluations in the US. After a rigorous training program you will become part of a team of clinical interviewers undertaking assessment for healthcare and clinical trials/research customers. This role can be done remotely and parttime (with flexible hours), and depending on your location and availability some interviews might be done in person.
At Deliberate, we value the unique perspectives provided by individuals with diverse backgrounds and are committed to hiring without bias against age, race, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation, military service, or other protected status. We strongly encourage minorities, women, individuals with disabilities or other protected status to apply.
What you will do:
- Complete a rigorous training program for new interviewers to ensure highly reliable assessments.
- Conduct and evaluate clinical assessment interviews and psychodiagnostic tests for clinical care and clinical trials/research.
- Participate in quality monitoring activities and team calibrations
- Depending on desirability and time availability there are additional opportunities to participate in research projects.
Required experiences to succeed in this role:
- Candidates must have completed, or be enrolled in a US graduate program for clinical psychology, marriage and family therapy, social work or closely related field.
- Some clinical experience is important.
Some other experiences that are desirable:
- Formal training in undertaking structured and semistructured assessments
- Conducting diagnostic or severity assessments, e.g. SCID, MINI, HAM-D, HAM-A, C-SSRS, CGI, etc.), in a clinical setting.
Deliberate is an early stage, venture-backed, technology startup still operating largely in stealth mode. We believe in the power of diverse teams; not in superheroes. Our team contains a mix of clinical, data science, research and business skills and hails from Latin America, Europe and the US. Most of us have current or past affiliations with leading institutions including Stanford GSB, Stanford CS, Harvard Medical School, Carnegie Mellon CS, Oxford University and Google AI.
We provide objective measurement for behavioral and mental health, serving both healthcare providers and clinical trials. Disorder classification and the subjectivity of their assessment are cornerstone problems in behavioral and mental health, which require solutions urgently. Behavioral health problems are highly prevalent and continue to rise, especially during COVID, with at least 1 in 5 people dealing with some kind of mental health problem. Deliberate exists to identify and improve the condition of affected individuals, and reduce the enormous burden that mental health problems place on society.
Our approach to work and compensation
Deliberate provides competitive compensation and excellent benefits. We believe that a hybrid working model is foundational to both team and individual performance and wellbeing. We are remote-friendly with sufficient time spent in the office to build strong relationship with your colleagues.