Senior SEO Strategist - United Kingdom
London, United Kingdom
SEO – Strategist /
Full Time - Remote
Directive Consulting is the performance marketing agency for SaaS and Tech companies. We use Customer Generation (a marketing methodology developed by us) which focuses on SQLs and Customers instead of traditional metrics like MQLs. We offer Paid Media, SEO, Performance Creative, and Video to our clients by creating comprehensive digital marketing strategies that allow our clients to hit their SQL targets, every time.
For this role, we want you, the SEO expert of our dreams, to elevate our client’s SEO campaigns via innovative campaigns that blend traditional SEO with creative content experiences to fuel product-led growth. This role reports to the Associate Director and is a crucial part of the SEO team. You will work directly with our enterprise clients and run point on communicating results, creating custom strategies, and executing SEO deliverables. In this role, you will create high-performing SEO strategies for enterprise SaaS businesses.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Impeccable project and time management
- Own the SEO success of your clients through proactive leadership and foresight
- Client communication of our strategies, performance, and deliverables
- Customized SEO strategies and deliverables that drive performance
- Execution of SEO deliverables with client buy-in and support
- Ensure client satisfaction by exceeding their goals, expanding services, and solidifying our value for continuous renewal
- Create quarterly QBRs that are fully transparent of our work and success from the previous quarter and clearly outline our strategies for next quarter
- Effectively forecast performance and set SEO growth goals
- Contribute SEO thought leadership internally, with your clients, and with the industry
- Travel to visit clients approximately once per year, per client or as needed
What You Offer
- 4+ years experience in SEO in both delivering work and communicating success
- Deep strategic expertise across content marketing, technical SEO, on-page, and digital PR
- Ability to drive revenue through and measure via GA and other analytics tools
- Experience with top tools: ahrefs, semrush, and screaming frog
- Proven and measurable success with enterprise accounts
- Ability to translate and articulate strategy and tell stories with data
- Equal parts competitive and curious; you’re a true problem solver
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You’re quality-obsessed and have not lost your soul for SEO
- A unique perspective on how to drive value for SaaS
- You live on the cutting edge of the industry, always looking for opportunities to grow and share
What We Offer
🏠 We have a set living wage at Directive
🙏 Medical, dental, vision plans, disability, and life insurance coverage for you and your family that fit your lifestyle
Including a 100% employer-paid plan for you and a 50% employer contribution for your dependents
Benefits to Support the Whole Person:
🧠 Mental - Access to certified therapists through Spring Health, membership to Headspace
💪 Physical - Gympass
🛫 Time Off - Unlimited PTO (2-week minimum), Paid Company Holidays, Your Birthday Off, End of Year Recharge (Closed December 24 - January 1), Paid Parental Leave
💰 Financial - Traditional and Roth 401(k) with a 3% company match
🌟 Bonus - Annual bonus based on tenure, which scales in total amount over time
🌴 Annual Anniversary Trip to Newport Beach, CA with peers and executive leadership for fun and entertainment!
Work Environment Requirements
As a remote-first company, you’ll have the ability to work from anywhere in the US, with the option to enjoy our state-of-the-art offices in Irvine, California. For some positions, as posted, we will accommodate global opportunities where we have established businesses, including Canada, the UK, and Australia. For global locations, you must have established and current work authorization and permanently reside in that country.
This role has the opportunity to operate 100% virtually from your home office. We primarily collaborate with our colleagues through virtual meetings (Zoom), and Slack. In this role, you will be required to operate a laptop computer (PC or Mac available), computer software platforms, and other office productivity tools as necessary. Due to the nature of this role, you must be able to remain stationary for extended periods, must be able to observe and interpret written and/or verbal communication, must have reliable internet access, and a professional background.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
If you require reasonable accommodations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Directive, one of our core values is People First. We’re committed to fostering a more diverse and inclusive culture in the digital landscape. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.