Product Owner - Hyderabad
Engineering – Product /
We're an award winning FinTech, most recently listed by the Financial Times as one of the top 10 fastest growing fintechs in Europe. Divido’s whitelabel platform connects lenders, merchants and partners at the point of sale to create a flexible way to control and configure payments. Backed by HSBC and ING, in our recent Series B round, as well as the same investors who brought you Skype, Transfer Wise, and Worldpay, our mission is to transform retail finance with proven technology and industry expertise.
As Product Owner at Divido, you’ll be joining a growing Product Team and wider Engineering organisation to help build a best-in-class platform serving lenders, retailers and consumers. You will have autonomy through insights, discovery, development and roll out. Your work will directly influence the product strategy and roadmap and drive Divido to continued success.
You’ll be part of the initial team for Divido’s new India tech-hub and play a critical role in helping scale local capabilities and building a collegiate and high performing culture alongside your UK colleagues who you’ll work in partnership with.
- Turn customer pains and problems into product insights
- Lead the discovery process to shape features which serve clients across the platform
- Break features down and produce rapid prototypes of solutions ensuring the development team are clear on what problems we are trying to - solve
- Identifying and prioritising competing product efforts to deliver results
- Attend agile meetings ensure that development work is aligned with the roadmap
- Communicate the voice of the customer to the development team
- Roll out the product changes with demos, user guides and marketing material
- Engage with our customers to generate insights, identifying new product opportunities and extract product feedback
You have a proven track record of taking products from insight to release in the SaaS industryYou have attention to detail, are curious and a self-starter who can manage a lot of information, projects, and responsibilities at onceYou are driven to grow with the company you are working for and expand your responsibilitiesYou are comfortable both speaking directly to customers and compiling market / competitor analysisYou have experience working directly with an engineering team, managing sprint backlogs and refining user stories
You would be a great fit if you have;
A passion for fintech and understand the Point-of-Sale finance market
An understanding of saas platforms and APIs
UX/UI design experience
At Divido, you will not only have the opportunity to work with the brightest and best from the fintech industry, you will get to collaborate and share your expertise to transform retail finance.
Our multinational and diverse team is focussed on setting a new global standard for retail finance and you could be a part of this exciting mission at a time of high-growth in the sector.
As well as a joining a group of passionate of people, here are some of the other benefits you'll receive:
- Options in the company - no matter your level, every Divido employee is a shareholder in the business
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays - with the addition of one extra day for every year worked
- Private healthcare with Vitality and a cycle to work scheme to keep you fit and healthy
- International remote working: giving you the flexibility to be with family and friends, or a change of scenery
- Matched paid parental leave, to support new parents, equally
- Home set-up allowance to help you work comfortably and safely at home