VP of Marketing
Commercial – Marketing /
We're an award winning FinTech, most recently listed by the Financial Times as one of the top 10 fastest growing fintechs in Europe. Divido’s whitelabel platform connects lenders, merchants and partners at the point of sale to create a flexible way to control and configure payments. Backed by HSBC and ING, in our recent Series B round, as well as the same investors who brought you Skype, Transfer Wise, and Worldpay, our mission is to transform retail finance with proven technology and industry expertise.
About the role
As the VP Marketing you’ll be responsible for the formulation and execution of Divido’s enterprise marketing strategy. With a strong focus on client acquisition and international market expansion, you'll work directly with the CEO and wider Leadership team to ideate and execute marketing plans, programmes, and campaigns that drive rapid scale and business success.
Leading and shaping a team of talented marketing professionals (currently 3 with a further 3 planned hires) with a broad range of expertise, ranging from PR, Digital Acquisition, to Content you’ll direct and deliver Divido’s overarching marketing strategy, messaging, and tactical execution globally. You’ll create and optimise structures and processes that allow Divido to move quickly, seamlessly and efficiently to acquire, on-board, and successfully scale new large enterprise accounts whilst introducing marketing intelligence and metrics, adopting and driving a data-driven and evidence based approach to decision making.
To do this you’ll:
Develop and execute measurable demand programs that predictably create quality pipeline and revenue, managing the overall sales marketing (inbound/outbound) strategy and its execution
Optimise the end-to-end lead management process by working with sales and marketing operations, including lead capture, nurture, recycle, and SLAs Implement comprehensive marketing awareness programs, developing messaging and content based on an acquired knowledge of markets, audiences, and Divido solutions
Proactively engage with the sales team to understand needs, pipeline gaps and opportunities, aligning and educating on marketing strategy, plans and programs Collaborate with product and sales to define go-to-market and sales enablement strategies, programs and materials. Ensuring sales representatives communicate the value proposition of our products to prospects and customers
Build and roll-out best-in-class processes, tools and templates to support a consistent and high-quality execution across the commercial teams (sales, marketing, partnerships, account management) Own the MLQ - > SQL process, ensuring highly qualified leads make it to sales while maintaining a healthy tension between the volume and quality of leads
Build and execute a balanced event program portfolio, adapting as needed to changing market conditions and emerging opportunities
Ensure the development and delivery of impactful marketing collateral, including website, engagement tools and content
Evaluate, select, and manage outside vendors that contribute to demand creation programs
Requirements and Experience
- You have proven success record in marketing leadership role; you bring innovation and passion combined with commercial pragmatism and a focus on results
- A track record in directly driving enterprise client acquisition in global markets, marketing enterprise software products (ideally SaaS / PaaS) to large complex customers (Experience of the B2B fintech / ecommerce industry is a plus)
- Strength in, and experience of, building demand creation, lead nurture, and pipeline acceleration programs in SaaS environments
- Have supported and driven an organisation through rapid growth phases and funding rounds, ideally in a high-growth small company/start-up environment
- Possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills: ability to articulate a clear, persuasive argument across both internal and external stakeholders
- You’re analytical; you have a data-driven mindset with a passion for testing and measuring results combined with a comprehensive understanding of marketing tech stack from marketing automation to ABM platforms
- You’re experimental and not afraid to get your hands dirty; the thought of constantly running tests and trying new things drives you
- You’re decisive; you take the lead and make things happen
At Divido, you will not only have the opportunity to work with the brightest and best from the fintech industry, you will get to collaborate and share your expertise to transform retail finance.
Our multinational and diverse team is focussed on setting a new global standard for retail finance and you could be a part of this exciting mission at a time of high-growth in the sector.
As well as a joining a group of passionate of people, here are some of the other benefits you'll receive:
- Options in the company - no matter your level, every Divido employee is a shareholder in the business
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays - with the addition of one extra day for every year worked
- Private healthcare with Vitality and a cycle to work scheme to keep you fit and healthy
- International remote working: giving you the flexibility to be with family and friends, or a change of scenery
- Matched paid parental leave, to support new parents, equally
- Home set-up allowance to help you work comfortably and safely at home