Operations – Finance /
We're an award winning FinTech, most recently listed by the Financial Times as one of the top 10 fastest growing fintechs in Europe. Divido’s whitelabel platform connects lenders, merchants and partners at the point of sale to create a flexible way to control and configure payments. Backed by HSBC and ING, in our recent Series B round, as well as the same investors who brought you Skype, Transfer Wise, and Worldpay, our mission is to transform retail finance with proven technology and industry expertise.
Divido is looking for an ambitious finance analyst to support the finance team. We are a small close knit team. This role would suit someone who is looking to study toward a professional qualification (ACCA/CIMA, study support provided) while learning about accountancy and finance from the ground up in a VC backed tech startup. As a fast growing startup there will be ample scope for you to make the role your own and learn new skills.
- Ensure the smooth running of the day to day finance organisation
- Liaise with outsourced accounting firm
- Assist with month end and Board pack
- Monthly invoicing
- Assist CFO and finance associate with investor reporting
- Assist in budgeting and forecasting process
- Purchases and expenses approval
- Help develop the systems and processes in the finance department
- Assist CFO and finance associate with data analytics
- Deadline focused
- Desire to learn
- Numerate degree
- Analytical mindset
- Intermediate Excel / Google Sheet skills (vlookups, pivots, sumIfs)
- Interested in tech
- Excited to be working in a startup
- Desire to study towards ACCA / CIMA
- SQL, Tableau, Xero
At Divido, you will not only have the opportunity to work with the brightest and best from the fintech industry, you will get to collaborate and share your expertise to transform retail finance.
Our multinational and diverse team is focussed on setting a new global standard for retail finance and you could be a part of this exciting mission at a time of high-growth in the sector.
As well as a joining a group of passionate of people, here are some of the other benefits you'll receive:
- Options in the company - no matter your level, every Divido employee is a shareholder in the business
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays - with the addition of one extra day for every year worked
- Private healthcare with Vitality and a cycle to work scheme to keep you fit and healthy
- International remote working: giving you the flexibility to be with family and friends, or a change of scenery
- Matched paid parental leave, to support new parents, equally
- Home set-up allowance to help you work comfortably and safely at home