Member Care Specialist
Care Team (Retail) – 9+CO /
Part Time/Full Time
Dogdrop is a new, fast-growing dog care start-up based in LA, building the largest network of dog daycares in the country. Our convenient locations are designed to give modern dog parents flexible access to quality dog care from a brand they know and trust.
Dogdrop is opening its first Denver location in the centrally-located and dynamic 9th & Colorado shopping area in May 2023. We are seeking a ROCK STAR Member Care Specialist to manage the day-to-day servicing of our members and prospects. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of bringing a new brand to Denver and building it up from the ground level.
The Member Care Specialist is the primary point of contact for existing members and prospects, both in-store and via our messaging platform. As a Member Care Specialist, your focus day-to-day will be to create an incredible experience for Dogdrop dogs and their parents. You’ll ensure that every member feels welcomed, taken care of, and trusts us to provide their dog with the best care possible.
Your primary responsibilities will include
- Overall customer care
- Make dogs and parents feel so loved that they never want to go to any other dog daycare
- Be welcoming to each person and dog that comes into or messages Dogdrop
- Communicate with all customers in a timely, accurate, caring, and professional manner
- Existing Member care
- Offer parents a positive and supportive experience during every interaction with Dogdrop
- Strive for high member retention & engagement
- Check dogs in/out their stays at Dogdrop efficiently and with care
- Answer any questions that parents have or refer them to someone who can help
- Provide fun feedback about each dog to parents upon check-out and report on anything parents need to know about their dog’s stay
- Give extra attention to new members during their first 30 days of membership
- Convert prospects to members
- Introduce prospects to our services, offering and pricing
- Be able to articulate what we do in a compelling and friendly manner to prospects
- Introduce prospects to the Good Fit Test (GFT) process and help schedule GFTs
- Help grow our business
- Engage with parents about our upcoming activities, encourage them to attend events and take advantage of all our offerings
- Help execute events; engaging with current members and helping acquire new members during our events
- Assist Manager with sales of memberships, conversion of prospects & lead capture
- Help keep the facility clean, pleasant and in working order
- Abide by all brand policies and procedures and ensure a high standard of service quality
- Communication & collaboration
- Communicate frequently and effectively with all team members to ensure everyone is on the same page regarding all daily happenings
- Collaborate with all team members to ensure all work as one team
- Master our administrative tools
- Master our sales portal to help members with billing questions, account information, etc.
- Help with dogs when needed
- There may be times when your help is needed with dog care, whether in the front of house or back of house.
- You are customer service oriented and enjoy interacting with people.
- You are organized, task oriented, proactive, and personable.
- You have a genuine love for dogs and animal welfare.
- You are excited to be the smiling face of Dogdrop at our front desk.
- You are an effective communicator and a team player.
- You are comfortable with technology.
- You are comfortable working with dogs.
Success in this role
- Happy members! Evident via:
- Positive member feedback
- Frequent new memberships
- High customer retention
- Positive/high-rated online reviews
- Customers are excited to refer us to friends, generate positive word of mouth