Community Development Specialist (Frontier-tech)
3.Operation Team /
DoraHacks is a global hackathon organizer and one of the world's most active multi-chain Web3 developer platforms. Our platform enables hackers and open source developers around the world to participate in Hackathons, Bounty, Grant, Grant DAO, and get funding through the encrypted native protocol and infrastructure provided by DoraHacks. By far, more than 4000 projects from the DoraHacks community have received over $25 million in grants . A large number of open source communities, DAOs, and more than 50 major blockchain ecosystems are actively using Dora's infrastructure (DoraHacks.io) for open source funding and community governance.
DoraHacks is building the future open source curation market. We believe that by equipping developers with the best tools, connecting them to the right people, we can help the open source community solve the whole world's problems better.
For More Info
If you are motivated by the infinite hacker movement
If you are curious about the outerspace
If you are ready to solve the real problems of the world
If you are passionate about building the future of Web3 world
If you want to be a digital nomad
- Specifically focus on space tech and quantum computing within the broader frontier tech landscape.
- Lead the design and organization of hackathons/grants in the frontier tech space, including activities such as event promotion, participant recruitment, judge and mentor invitations, and fostering increased community engagement.
- Cultivate and strengthen ties with organizations and communities in the frontier tech sector to enhance our hackathon/grant events. This includes supporting promotion, engaging as co-hosts or sponsors, and exploring additional collaborative opportunities.
- Establish partnerships with frontier tech communities and companies, offering our platform as infrastructure for them to host their hackathons/grants.
- Develop and execute plans for frontier tech workshops, involving the design, planning, selection of topics, and speaker invitations to enhance our community engagements.
- Actively participate in offline conferences and events related to frontier tech.
- Bachelor's degree or above.
- Full professional proficiency in English; excellent communication and writing skills.
- Strong multitasking ability and excellent time management skills.
- Team player with strong communication and coordination skills.
- Passion for frontier tech such as space tech, quantum computing, etc.
- Engineering/Science academic background.
- Relevant experience in organizing hackathons or workshops.
The following will be a plus:
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere. We are able to provide visa sponsorship in some countries, and the possibilities can be discussed in interview process.
Our interview process takes place on Zoom/Google Meeting and consists of the following:
- Test (Online test/Take-home assignment)
- Recruiter call (15-30 minutes)
- Team interview (45-60 mins)
- Final interview (45 mins)
If you need any support for the interview process, pls do not hesitate to contact us by