Spanish Speaking Operation Specialist
3.Operation Team /
DoraHacks is a global hackathon organizer and one of the world's most active multi-chain Web3 developer platforms. Our platform enables hackers and open source developers around the world to participate in Hackathons, Bounty, Grant, Grant DAO, and get funding through the encrypted native protocol and infrastructure provided by DoraHacks. By far, more than 4000 projects from the DoraHacks community have received over $25 million in grants . A large number of open source communities, DAOs, and more than 50 major blockchain ecosystems are actively using Dora's infrastructure (DoraHacks.io) for open source funding and community governance.
DoraHacks is building the future open source curation market. We believe that by equipping developers with the best tools, connecting them to the right people, we can help the open source community solve the whole world's problems better.
For More Info
If you are motivated by the infinite hacker movement
If you are curious about the outerspace
If you are ready to solve the real problems of the world
If you are passionate about building the future of Web3 world
If you want to be a digital nomad
- Independently responsible for the entire Grant/Hackathon operation process of DoraHacks, including: setting cooperation details with partners, writing relevant documents and event introductions, following up project progress, collecting post-event user feedback, etc., and coordinating resources of all parties to ensure that the project achieves the expected goals
- Communicate with users, understand user needs in a timely manner, and answer user questions
- More than 1 year related working experience
- Spanish native and fluent in spoken and written English or Mandarin
- Experience in event or product operation, and ability to multitask with great time management skills
- Highly self-motivated with business ownership sense to achieve purpose in collaboration with teams
- Science and engineering background is a plus
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere. We are able to provide visa sponsorship in some countries, and the possibilities can be discussed in interview process.
Our interview process takes place on Zoom/Google Meeting and consists of the following:
- Test (Online test/Take-home assignment)
- Recruiter call (15-30 minutes)
- Team interview (45-60 mins)
- Final interview (45 mins)
If you need any support for the interview process, pls do not hesitate to contact us by