Research Engineer | Economics(Game Theory)
6.Research Team /
DoraHacks is a global hackathon organizer and one of the world's most active multi-chain Web3 developer platforms. Our platform enables hackers and open source developers around the world to participate in Hackathons, Bounty, Grant, Grant DAO, and get funding through the encrypted native protocol and infrastructure provided by DoraHacks. By far, more than 4000 projects from the DoraHacks community have received over $25 million in grants . A large number of open source communities, DAOs, and more than 50 major blockchain ecosystems are actively using Dora's infrastructure (DoraHacks.io) for open source funding and community governance.
DoraHacks is building the future open source curation market. We believe that by equipping developers with the best tools, connecting them to the right people, we can help the open source community solve the whole world's problems better.
For More Info
If you are motivated by the infinite hacker movement
If you are curious about the outerspace
If you are ready to solve the real problems of the world
If you are passionate about building the future of Web3 world
If you want to be a digital nomad
Pls be well-noted this is a part-time remote role based on hourly payment.
- Minimum bachelor degree, master / Phd degrees preferred
- Top university dropouts will be considered
- Deep understanding and interests in Economics(Game Theory)
- Strong communication and coordination skills
- The research can be based on your thesis or project , including topic-specific research, ideation, discussion on product / engineering possibilities and cost structures, etc.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere. We are able to provide visa sponsorship in some countries, and the possibilities can be discussed in interview process.
Our interview process takes place on Zoom/Google Meeting and consists of the following:
- Test (Online test/Take-home assignment)
- Recruiter call (15-30 minutes)
- Team interview (45-60 mins)
- Final interview (45 mins)
If you need any support for the interview process, pls do not hesitate to contact us by