1.Product Team /
DoraHacks is a global hackathon organizer and one of the world's most active multi-chain Web3 developer platforms. Our platform enables hackers and open source developers around the world to participate in Hackathons, Bounty, Grant, Grant DAO, and get funding through the encrypted native protocol and infrastructure provided by DoraHacks. By far, more than 4000 projects from the DoraHacks community have received over $25 million in grants . A large number of open source communities, DAOs, and more than 50 major blockchain ecosystems are actively using Dora's infrastructure (DoraHacks.io) for open source funding and community governance.
DoraHacks is building the future open source curation market. We believe that by equipping developers with the best tools, connecting them to the right people, we can help the open source community solve the whole world's problems better.
For More Info
If you are motivated by the infinite hacker movement
If you are curious about the outerspace
If you are ready to solve the real problems of the world
If you are passionate about building the future of Web3 world
If you want to be a digital nomad
We are looking for a UI Engineer to join our team and help create user-friendly and aesthetically pleasing interfaces for Dora products. The ideal candidate will have a passion for design and have an eye for detail.
- Design and develop user interfaces for web products
- Work with stakeholders to ensure that user interfaces meet the specifications and requirements
- Develop and maintain UI documentation and design systems
- Research and incorporate the latest UI trends and technologies into web products
- Collaborate with other developers, designers, and stakeholders to ensure that the final product meets all specifications and requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Human–computer Interaction, Media Arts and Science, Computer Science, Design, or related fields
- Previous experience as a UI engineer or UI designer with frontend skills
- Familiarity with popular frontend frameworks and libraries
- Familiarity with trending design tools, such as Figma, Framer, etc.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Passion for creating intuitive, user-friendly, and aesthetically pleasing interfaces
- Pls attach your portfolio with the CV, and this is a prerequisite for the next recruiting steps
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere. We are able to provide visa sponsorship in some countries, and the possibilities can be discussed in interview process.
Our interview process takes place on Zoom/Google Meeting and consists of the following:
- Test (Online test/Take-home assignment)
- Recruiter call (15-30 minutes)
- Team interview (45-60 mins)
- Final interview (45 mins)
If you need any support for the interview process, pls do not hesitate to contact us by