7.Admin Team /
DoraHacks is a global hackathon organizer and one of the world's most active multi-chain Web3 developer platforms. Our platform enables hackers and open source developers around the world to participate in Hackathons, Bounty, Grant, Grant DAO, and get funding through the encrypted native protocol and infrastructure provided by DoraHacks. By far, more than 4000 projects from the DoraHacks community have received over $25 million in grants . A large number of open source communities, DAOs, and more than 50 major blockchain ecosystems are actively using Dora's infrastructure (DoraHacks.io) for open source funding and community governance.
DoraHacks is building the future open source curation market. We believe that by equipping developers with the best tools, connecting them to the right people, we can help the open source community solve the whole world's problems better.
For More Info
If you are motivated by the infinite hacker movement
If you are curious about the outerspace
If you are ready to solve the real problems of the world
If you are passionate about building the future of Web3 world
If you want to be a digital nomad
- Conduct preliminary review and interpretation of legal documents.
- Collaborate with external law firms and advisors based in various jurisdictions oversee various aspects of internal legal work.
- Maintain company legal documents and establish a secure and efficient storage and retrieval system.
- Perform compliance audits of internal company documents and regulations.
- Oversee the review of company contracts, participate in negotiations, and contribute to the drafting of important contracts.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in law.
- Above 2 years of in-house legal experience within tech industry, or experience gained within a law firm with a focus on giving advice related to commercial agreements.
- Mandarin and English fluency in speaking is a must.
- Experience in international affairs with English fluency.
- Start-up legal counsel background would be a plus.
- Bar exam certificate in US is a strong advantage.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere. We are able to provide visa sponsorship in some countries, and the possibilities can be discussed in interview process.
Our interview process takes place on Zoom/Google Meeting and consists of the following:
- Test (Online test/Take-home assignment)
- Recruiter call (15-30 minutes)
- Team interview (45-60 mins)
- Final interview (45 mins)
If you need any support for the interview process, pls do not hesitate to contact us by