7.Admin Team /
DoraHacks is a global hackathon organizer and one of the world's most active developer incentive platforms. It creates a global hacker movement in blockchain/Web3, quantum computing, space tech, and other frontier technology. DoraHacks provides a wide range of toolkits to help hackers around the world team up and fund their ideas and projects via BUIDL, hackathons, bounties, grants, idea networks, public good staking, and decentralized governance protocols.
By far, more than 6800 hackathon projects and startup teams from the DoraHacks community have received over $40 million in grants and other forms of contributions from supporters worldwide. A large number of hackathon organizers, open source communities, DAOs and blockchain ecosystems are actively using Dora's infrastructure (http://dorahacks.io) for open source funding and community governance.
For More Info
If you are motivated by the infinite hacker movement
If you are curious about the outerspace
If you are ready to solve the real problems of the world
If you are passionate about building the future of Web3 world
If you want to be a digital nomad
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Please note that the position is open to applicants from any location.
We recruit globally with all members working remotely, so you are welcome to join us no matter where you are. In the future, you will become the main financial officer of our company, focusing on the financial management, budget management, and internal risk management of the DORA team. At the same time, you will also cultivate and manage strategic partnerships, and help build the financial strategy system of the DORA team in global business development. If you are an independent, high achiever who can excel through self-motivation and personal drive, we would love to work with you.
- Record detailed company transactions and generate monthly financial analysis reports to assist decision-makers in budget formulation.
- Coordinate with external accountants and review their quarterly and annual reports.
- Supervise and coordinate with regulatory agencies to ensure compliance and tax filings; assist in providing relevant information for audits.
- Complete monthly income distribution records and follow up on the execution of related income distributions.
- Initiate budget requests as needed, ensuring that subsequent expenditures are within the budgeted limits.
- Audit supplier invoices to ensure accuracy of payment details and amounts, and initiate payment requests.
- Review member reimbursements in accordance with company management policies and ensure compliance with company reimbursement policies.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in accounting, finance, or a related field.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in financial positions.
- Preferably holds certifications such as Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Management Accountant (CMA).
- Familiar with U.S. and international accounting standards; knowledgeable about tax laws and regulations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software.
- Efficient, responsible, strong execution skills, agile thinking, good communication and coordination abilities, and a strong sense of confidentiality.
- Fluent in Chinese communication.
$80,000 - $100,000 a year
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere. We are able to provide visa sponsorship in some countries, and the possibilities can be discussed in interview process.
Our interview process takes place on Zoom/Google Meeting and consists of the following:
- Test (Online test/Take-home assignment)
- Recruiter call (15-30 minutes)
- Team interview (45-60 mins)
- Final interview (45 mins)
If you need any support for the interview process, pls do not hesitate to contact us by