Technical Support Engineer - 3D Data and Robotic Systems
Brisbane, QLD /
Sales & Customer Success /
Emesent has built a reputation as the key leader in automating data collection in challenging environments. Our award-winning technology, Hovermap, utilises innovative hardware, advanced algorithms and machine learning to automate collection and analysis of the physical world. Customers are able to acquire data in GPS-denied environments gaining insights that were not possible before. Our rapidly growing customer base are in the fields of mining, infrastructure and survey & mapping.
Starting from a humble vision in Brisbane, Australia, with deep connections to Australia's globally recognised CSIRO, and building to a mid-sized global organisation in just 12 months, our growth speaks for itself.
At Emesent we pride ourselves on the way our people operate. Our global talent are a cut above the rest who are at the top of their game, thriving in a collaborative environment. The work culture here is inclusive with the perfect balance of delivering results and pushing the boundaries all whilst having a little fun!
This role is a great opportunity for a talented and customer focused technical support engineer to join our rapidly growing team. You will manage incoming technical support queries and work closely with the sales and engineering teams to deliver outstanding service to our customers. If you have a strong technical background, and enjoy problem solving with focus on customer service, then this is the role for you.
- Provide quality technical support and customer service excellence for our Hovermap clients
- Efficiently and accurately find a resolution for all incidents and issues that may arise
- Manage the hardware returns process with respect to service and repair, ensuring the customer is fully informed at all stages
- Produce technical product documentation, including customer FAQ’s
- Present customer feedback to the sales and engineering teams to enable high priority product improvements
- Contribute to training of customers and distributors
- Build sustainable relationships with customers as advocates, contributing to retention and expansion targets
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Good problem-solving and trouble shooting skills, with attention to detail
- Strong technical background with electronics and software experience
- Experience in a customer facing technical support role
- Degree qualified in a relevant field, or equivalent experience
- Experience with LiDAR mapping and SLAM will be very highly regarded.
- Experience with surveying or GIS tools and software.
- Exposure to Robotics.
- We know that our success and growth is a result of our motivated and inspiring team.
- Competitive remuneration package including superannuation.
- Participation in employee share option scheme (Equity).
- Work with a friendly and passionate team on cutting edge technology.
- Genuine learning and development opportunities.
- Four weeks annual leave.
- Flexible work hours.
- Great work environment and facilities.
Be a part of a dynamic company that values its people and delivering revolutionising technological solutions.
Emesent embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
No recruitment agencies.