Logistics and Asset Control Officer
Brisbane, QLD /
Business Operations /
Emesent has built a reputation for delivery of cutting edge and impactful technology. Emesent develops, manufactures and delivers leading solutions that automate the collection and analysis of data for the mining, infrastructure and survey & mapping industries. With an extensive list of global distributors, our B2B solution includes hardware, software and services.
Starting from a humble vision in Brisbane, Australia, with deep connections to Australia's globally recognised CSIRO, and building to a mid-sized global organisation in just 12 months, our growth speaks for itself.
At Emesent we pride ourselves on the way our people operate. Our global talent are a cut above the rest who are at the top of their game, thriving in a collaborative environment. The work culture here is inclusive with the perfect balance of delivering results and pushing the boundaries all whilst having a little fun!
This role offers an excellent career opportunity for a talented administrator or logistics officer to broaden their skills set to provide a service across a range of business functions. As part of the Corporate Services team you will be responsible for establishing and managing the asset management systems and logistics processes for Emesent, providing great customer service to both internal and external customers in a proactive and positive way. You will be a key conduit within the business managing asset needs of various departments and also of external customers
- Plan, direct, and coordinate the storage and distribution of stock and equipment within Emesent and for customers and distributors
- Utilise logistics IT systems to optimise procedures to manage timings, costs and stock levels, asset tracking, customer fulfillment and logistics
- Analyse data to assess performance, discover logistical problems and devise plans for improvements
- Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements
- Keep logs and records of rental equipment, product stock, and executed orders
- Implement, manage, maintain and audit an up-to-date company asset register for all assets
- Understand and oversee financial transactions related to logistics, stock management and company asset register management
- Assist in production stock planning, procurement and stocktake process management as required
- Make recommendation for continual improvement
- Ensure quality control and health and safety standards are met
- Prepare accurate reports for management
Essential Experience and Skills
- Excellent ability to create, map and streamline business processes, and operate efficient business systems.
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
- Ability to plan ahead and also deal with unexpected changes with a positive and outcome driven mindset
- Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of logistics software
- Outstanding organisational and coordination abilities
- Strong customer service mindset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High energy and attention to detail
Desirable Experience and Skills
- Proven experience coordinating logistics or technical asset management
- Experience in customer service
- Experience with Xero asset management
- Experience with DHL logistics systems
- Qualification in business administration or operations, supply chain management or relevant field
- Competitive remuneration package including superannuation.
- Participation in employee share option scheme (Equity).
- Work with a friendly and passionate team developing cutting edge technology.
- Genuine learning and development opportunities.
- Four weeks annual leave.
- Flexible work hours.
- Great work environment and facilities.
Emesent embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.