Head of Marketing
Emesent has built a reputation for delivery of cutting edge and impactful technology. Emesent develops, manufactures and delivers leading solutions that automate the collection and analysis of data for the mining, infrastructure and survey & mapping industries. With an extensive list of global distributors, our B2B solution includes hardware, software and services. Starting from a humble vision in Brisbane, Australia, with deep connections to Australia's globally recognised CSIRO, and building to a mid-sized global organisation in just 12 months, our growth speaks for itself.
At Emesent we pride ourselves on the way our people operate. Our global talent are a cut above the rest who are at the top of their game, thriving in a collaborative environment. The work culture here is inclusive with the perfect balance of delivering results and pushing the boundaries all whilst having a little fun!
Be a part of a dynamic company that values its people and delivering revolutionising technological solutions.
This role offers an excellent career opportunity for an experienced and self-motivated Marketing Professional with experience in scaling a world-leading technology business. You will play a critical role in building and delivering our go-to-market strategy and driving demand for our products and services.
You will be a critical contributor and work collaboratively as a full-stack marketing professional with multiple functions:
- Marketing: Lead marketing strategy, highlight the correct positioning, differentiators, and values in our key marketing materials, and produce relevant marketing collateral.
- Sales: Collaborate with leadership and sales resources to help position our products and solutions to the market.
- Product Management: Help inform future requirements, our value propositions and benefits to industry segments and our customers.
- Team Leadership: Lead and grow the marketing team in line with business growth.
- Develop and implement marketing strategy, in close collaboration with the Sales and Product teams.
- Deliver effective marketing communications and demand-generation including PR, paid acquisition, case studies, content marketing and referral campaigns
- Enable sales to be productive and efficient including optimising digital and email campaigns, our website, CRM tools and other marketing materials
- Develop customer success stories using creative formats like video, infographics, and blogs
- Create and reinforce our position as a thought leader in our emerging industry
- Engage and support our channel partners with onboarding, training, support etc
- With our sales team, contribute to analysis of market dynamics and trends, customers, partners and competitors
- Identify key trade events globally and manage trade show execution
- Help define and lead go-to-market efforts in collaboration with business development, product management, sales and channel partners
- Cross-function coordination: Work closely with, sales, product engineering teams to drive and achieve our stated business goals
- Prepare marketing collateral to evangelise our products and services, help develop our value proposition and positioning with materials that include, but are not limited to, case studies, presentations, data sheets, trade shows, and white papers.
- Build and maintain a full-funnel marketing program to generate new leads, nurture leads through marketing automation, and support the sales team through the buying process
- Define and drive regional and international partner marketing programs.
- Lead and grow a well-integrated marketing team
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in growing a technology startup into a global market leader.
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and leading marketing strategy
- Capability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously and work well in a cross-functional team environment
- Recent experience in creating and producing diverse and relevant marketing collateral.
- Experience with driving marketing collaboration outcomes with channel partners
- Demonstrated customer relationship management experience
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain marketing automation programs, including nurture emails, lead scoring, and lead attribution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to articulate Emesent’s value proposition to the market across various marketing channels
- Able to occasionally travel domestically and internationally for trade shows and help impact channel partnership engagement and programs
- Relevant experience in marketing technical products or services to a broad range of companies, ideally around Mining, Industrial Infrastructure or Underground Infrastructure environments
- An interest in industrial innovation and technologies, with demonstrated experience in taking new and technologically advanced products to the market
- Self-starter detail and task oriented, highly organized, with a customer-oriented attitude
- Great work environment and facilities.
- Flexible work hours.
- Four weeks of annual leave.
- Genuine learning and development opportunities.
- Participation in employee share option scheme (Equity).
- Employer-contributed superannuation.
- Competitive remuneration package.
Emesent embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
If you'd like to learn more about this role, please contact Lenore at People@Emesent.io or on +61 7 3548 9494. To apply follow the link.