Talent Acquisition Specialist
Brisbane, QLD /
Business Operations /
Emesent has built a reputation as the key leader in automating data collection in challenging environments. Our award-winning technology, Hovermap, utilises innovative hardware, advanced algorithms and machine learning to automate collection and analysis of the physical world. Customers are able to acquire data in GPS-denied environments gaining insights that were not possible before. Our rapidly growing customer base are in the fields of mining, infrastructure and survey & mapping.
Starting from a humble vision in Brisbane, Australia, with deep connections to Australia's globally recognised CSIRO, and building to a mid-sized global organisation in just 2 years, our growth speaks for itself.
At Emesent we pride ourselves on the way our people operate. Our global talent are a cut above the rest who are at the top of their game, thriving in a collaborative environment. The work culture here is inclusive with the perfect balance of delivering results and pushing the boundaries all whilst having a little fun!
This role is a great opportunity for an effective and motivated Internal Recruiter to join our People Operations team and lead our full-cycle recruiting processes.
Working closely with our Team Leads and the People Operations team, you will identify current and future hiring needs, establish a candidate pipeline of relevant technical expertise, advertise job openings online and contribute substantially to employer brand, diversity and company culture goals. To be successful in this role, you will have a strong background in candidate network mapping and relationship building, sourcing, interviewing and evaluating candidates, with excellent retention rates. You will help Emesent continue to build a strong employer brand and ensure we provide a positive candidate experience.
- Gain and maintain a deep understanding of Emesent's core capability requirements across all business functions
- Identify current and future hiring needs and build a strong recruitment pipeline
- Collaborate with hiring managers to write job ads for current openings and determine qualification criteria for each position
- Benchmark roles to recommend appropriate salary packages
- Advertise job openings on careers pages, job boards and social networks (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Source candidates through online channels (e.g. professional networks and portfolio sites)
- Screen resumes and applications and update candidates on hiring processes in a timely manner
- Interview candidates during various hiring stages, including conference call, first-round and second-round interviews
- Report to hiring managers and leadership on the status of open positions
- Evaluate candidates based on their interview and assignment performance, including alignment with company values
- Answer candidates’ queries regarding the application process
- Provide interview feedback when necessary and appropriate
- Maintain up-to-date job descriptions for all company staff (e.g. add tasks or modify requirements)
- Support the establishment of effective recruitment in new locations as the company expands internationally
- Contribute to the growth of Emesent's employer brand, delivering insights into the end-to-end employee journey
- Build systems and processes that comply with relevant employment and privacy legislation
- Proven experience successfully recruiting to build strong and effective technology teams
- Extensive understanding of full-cycle recruitment and pipeline development
- Experience in the effective use of various interview formats (e.g. phone, structured, group)
- Ability to create appropriate skills assessment frameworks (e.g. job simulation activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests)
- Confident user of applicant tracking systems and other relevant recruitment tools
- Strong history of implementing best practice to deliver on company values and diversity objectives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy in data entry
- Expertise in effective organisational design
- Excellent understanding of relevant employment legislation
- Competitive remuneration package including superannuation.
- Participation in employee share option scheme (Equity).
- Work with a friendly and passionate team on cutting edge technology.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Great work environment and facilities.
Be a part of a dynamic, growing company that values its people and delivering revolutionising technological solutions.
People from diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
No recruitment agencies.