Tysons Corner, Virginia /
EV Solutions – Engineering and Technology /
About Energy Vault
Energy Vault develops sustainable energy storage solutions designed to transform the world’s approach to utility-scale energy storage for grid resiliency. Our proprietary gravity-based Energy Storage Technology and the Energy Storage Management and Integration Platform are intended to help utilities, independent power producers and large industrial energy users significantly reduce their levelized cost of energy while maintaining power reliability. Utilizing eco-friendly materials with the ability to integrate waste materials for beneficial re-use, Energy Vault is facilitating the shift to a circular economy while accelerating the clean energy transition for its customers. Energy Vault is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbols NRGV and NRGV WS. For more information, please visit www.energyvault.com.
About EV Solutions
EV Solutions (EVS) is a division within Energy Vault that focuses on creating customer focused solutions. Utilizing its proprietary hardware architecture and technology agnostic software controls and optimization platform EVS caters to customers in enabling a renewable energy world.
What a qualified candidate should possess
- Bachelor’s in engineering (desired, not required)
- Expert in design of outdoor rated enclosures, cabinets
- Experience with design and integration of electrical equipment and devices into mechanical enclosures and cabinets
- Experience in cable routing, sheet metal ducting and basic thermal design
- Experience in DFMEA, PFMEA Tolerance stack up studies and DFM (design for manufacturability)
- Familiarity and experience with FEA and other basic structural design and analysis
- Expert user of Solidworks
- Renewable energy, telecommunications, and/or energy storage industry work a plus
- Willingness to travel
At Energy Vault we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants. We believe inclusion creates opportunity for collaborative excellence through diversity of thought. We invite individuals of all genders, races, identities, ethnicities, sexual orientations, national origins, abilities, protected veteran status, religions, educational and socioeconomic backgrounds to explore employment with our organization.