Senior Manager, Sales
Westlake Village, CA (or remote USA) /
Product – Commercial /
About Energy Vault
Energy Vault is the creator of renewable energy storage products that are transforming the world’s approach to utility-scale energy storage for grid resiliency. Applying conventional physics fundamentals of gravity and potential energy, the system combines an innovative crane design that lifts specially designed, massive composite blocks with a proprietary, cloud-based software platform which orchestrates the storage and discharge of electricity. Utilizing eco-friendly materials and manufacturing processes at unprecedented economics, Energy Vault is accelerating the shift to a fully renewable world.
About the role
As Senior Manager of Sales, you will utilize your customer engagement and negotiation skills to manage key accounts and respond to customer inquiries, effectively presenting Energy Vault’s products and services and devising solutions to create value for our clients. You will leverage your commercial skills to manage the customer expectations and deliverables throughout the sales cycle and negotiate deals all the way from proposal submittal to contract signing. You will conduct detailed due diligence on public RFP and make recommendation whether to pursue available opportunities in the market. You will manage and grow a pipeline of opportunities using established CRM processes. A representative of Energy Vault in customer meetings and industry events, you will follow up with stakeholders you meet to close deals.
What you will do
- Manage and grow the opportunities pipeline.
- Lead customer engagements, manage key accounts, and devise solutions from Energy Vault’s products and services to create customer value.
- Attend industry events.
- Close deals.
- Shape a culture of collaboration, innovation, constant improvement, excellence, transparency, open mindedness, humility, integrity, efficiency, joy, compassion, and fulfillment.
What a qualified candidate should possess
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technical field.
- 7-10 years of experience.
- Deep knowledge in our industry.
- Energy sales to utilities, independent power producers, and/or large industrial customers.
- Excellent customer negotiation skills.
- Desire to lead commercial activities with a drive to create opportunities and book deals.
- Proven track record formulating win-win proposals and closing deals.
- A passion for carbon neutrality by 2050.
At Energy Vault we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants. We believe inclusion creates opportunity for collaborative excellence through diversity of thought. We invite individuals of all genders, races, identities, ethnicities, sexual orientations, national origins, abilities, protected veteran status, religions, educational and socioeconomic backgrounds to explore employment with our organization.