Senior Product Designer
Our mission is to simplify blockchain interactions by bundling any arbitrary calls into simple one-click, we call these shortcuts. We connect the dots between ecosystems of DeFi, and allow anyone to interact with all the ecosystem participants in one place. Creators can transform their knowledge into executable shortcuts where others can execute, and co-ordinate together.
We believe in a world of inclusion where you are the creator, controller and guider of your destiny. Proactively we made the decision to have an open system with no whitelists to encourage a common-sense approach, and not to limit the users' possibilities.
Our diverse team of 17 are distributed all over the world as part of our 'remote' culture, united by a shared passion for knowledge sharing, and simplifying the ecosystem. We are intensely curious beings and attract similar minds who are willing to venture collectively into unknown territory to unlock further potential.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual to help us build and scale the next generation platform. Where you will have the ability to set the foundations of the next unicorn whilst learning the depths of web3 from fellow team members. Our team has extensive background in web3 and web2 such as: MakerDAO, Aragon, Gnosis, Coinflex, Sygnum, Swisscom Blockchain, Meta, Revolut, Uber, Klarna, and HSBC.
About the role
You will be knee-deep in solving cutting-edge interface problems and developing new mental models for the next million users of decentralized finance whilst defining the design culture of a small but growing organization. You have the ability to quickly grasp and distill highly complex matters into clean and understandable solutions with clear communication to follow designers, and the engineering team.
- Work closely with product and engineers to ship new and improved user interfaces to accelerate defi adoption.
- Creating a unified design language that increases the velocity of the frontend engineering team.
- Lightning fast prototyping.
- Invest new mental models, and design cutting edge interactions.
- 1-3 years of product design experience including research, prototyping and implementation of user-facing applications.
- Prior experience working with component libraries or design systems.
- A desire to design within the context of web3/blockchain/decentralized finance.
- Experience designing with Figma.
Nice to have
- Familiarity with web3/Ethereum (wallets, tokens, transactions etc.).
- Understanding of decentralized finance, and NFTs.
- Frontend engineering awareness.
- Enjoyment of continuous improvement based upon user feedback :).
Projects you could work on
- Integrating social features into the next generation social trading platform.
- Simplifying entering, and exiting a farm in one click.
- Optimizing user experience for searching for the most optimal farming route.
- Interactions between users on the native Enso platform.
Enso welcomes all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience. This is a full-time role that includes health insurance and other benefits.