Our mission is to bring social trading to any DeFi user and share knowledge with other traders to better improve their financial horizons. We connect the dots between ecosystems of DeFi, and allow anyone to interact with all the ecosystem participants in one place. Creators can transform their knowledge into executable strategies where others can invest, and co-ordinate together.
We believe in a world of inclusion where you are the creator, controller and guider of your destiny. Proactively we made the decision to have an open system with no whitelists to encourage a common-sense approach, and not to limit the users' possibilities.
Our diverse team of 10+ are distributed all over the world as part of our 'remote' culture, united by a shared passion for knowledge sharing, and social trading. We are intensely curious beings and attract similar minds who are willing to venture collectively into unknown territory to unlock further potential.
About the role
You will be creating the foundations of the whole organization through your technical implementations. Using a common-sense, and analytical approach to define, scope, and implement new features adhering to high-quality code.
- Produce high-quality Solidity contracts
- Research, and integrate DeFi platforms
- Writing reusable, tested, documented, and efficient code
- Define, scope, architect, develop, and maintain new features
- Communicate clearly with our auditing firm
- 2+ years of experience as a Solidity developer
- Experience developing or interacting with DeFi protocols
- Security focused development
- Hardhat, or DappTools, or Brownie
- Security analysis tooling
- Strong proficiency with Node.js and Typescript
- Proficient understanding of code versioning such as Git
Enso Labs welcomes all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience. This is a full-time role that includes health insurance and other benefits.