People & Culture Intern
At Everstores, we are building a next-generation technology platform to unlock the D2C (direct-to-consumer) e-commerce asset class at scale and provide exit liquidity to small merchants. We have raised €20m in funding from Earlybird Venture Capital, Picus Capital, Viola Credit, and top-tier angels. We were founded in 2022 and are based in Berlin.
Our team combines deep expertise across engineering, data, e-commerce, and investing. We’re ambitious entrepreneurs that approach everything from first principles and with curiosity as we problem-solve at the frontier of challenging open-ended problems. We are always looking for humble talent that moves fast, fears average, and takes extreme ownership to join our ranks.
As People & Culture Intern, you will work directly with the Head of People and support key processes to build a our company: Take full responsibility in the area of Talent Acquisition, accompany our talents on their journey and help build a unique company culture!
- Talent Acquisition: Take full responsibility for operational recruiting - from finding interesting candidates to successfully making an offer, while expanding and helping to shape the strategic process along the way
- Onboarding: Be the direct contact and advisor for our new employees in the initial phase of their journey with us - as a strong people representative of our company and our values
- People strategy: Support new people projects by creatively and conceptually setting up processes and helping to implement them through the right communication strategies
- Engagement: Drive our company culture to have a happy and high-performing team
- Communication is your superpower. You have strong communication skills and like to interact with diverse internal and external stakeholders.
- You have an analytical mindset and a structured way of working. You feel comfortable to work with data, and maintain a highly structured way of working across multiple topics.
- You are eager to take ownership of your projects. You bring an entrepreneurial and hands-on mindset, crafting your projects from scratch and taking full ownership of managing and executing them.
- You want to contribute to an inclusive and fun work environment. You are eager to support building up a great team culture across our diverse team.
- You study business, HR management, psychology or a related subject with top results. First work experience in the people environment, a fast paced company or previous knowledge of working with HRIS systems is an advantage.
Everstores Technologies is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We welcome applicants of all genders, ages, ethnicities, religions and other backgrounds, characteristics, perspectives and abilities. The more diverse and inclusive we are, the better our work will be.