Customer Support Lead (German Speaking)
Portfolio (Supply Chain) /
At Everstores, we are building a next-generation technology platform to unlock the D2C (direct-to-consumer) e-commerce asset class at scale and provide exit liquidity to small merchants. We have raised €20m in funding from Earlybird Venture Capital, Picus Capital, Viola Credit, and top-tier angels. We were founded in 2022 and are based in Berlin.
Our team combines deep expertise across engineering, data, e-commerce, and investing. We’re ambitious entrepreneurs that approach everything from first principles and with curiosity as we problem-solve at the frontier of challenging open-ended problems. We are always looking for humble talent that moves fast, fears average, and takes extreme ownership to join our ranks.
As Customer Service Lead, you’re essential in building trust, loyalty, and a positive reputation with the customers across our D2C brands, leading to increased retention and sales. Your sharp, conceptual mind allows for scalable processes, ensuring ongoing success as we grow.
- Build up a customer support set-up for German stores from scratch and manage and develop the customer support team for our US stores
- Create dynamic playbooks for proactive and reactive engagements with customers
- Drive the integration of new brands on the Customer support side, in close collaboration with previous store owners
- Escalate and resolve customer issues by leveraging company resources (e.g. Supply Chain Mgt, Marketing, etc.)
- Define KPIs and drive the team for achieving it
- Analyse customer requests and develop long-term approaches for resolving issues
- 3+ years of customer support experience, preferably in the e-commerce industry
- Excellent team management & strong communication skills
- Fluency in English and German
- Strong track record of defining and executing against key performance indicators
- Ability to develop scalable process to support our company’s growth
Everstores Technologies is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We welcome applicants of all genders, ages, ethnicities, religions and other backgrounds, characteristics, perspectives and abilities. The more diverse and inclusive we are, the better our work will be.