Portfolio Management Lead
At Everstores, we are building a next-generation technology platform to unlock the D2C (direct-to-consumer) e-commerce asset class at scale and provide exit liquidity to small merchants. We have raised €20m in funding from Earlybird Venture Capital, Picus Capital, Viola Credit, and top-tier angels. We were founded in 2022 and are based in Berlin.
Our team combines deep expertise across engineering, data, e-commerce, and investing. We’re ambitious entrepreneurs that approach everything from first principles and with curiosity as we problem-solve at the frontier of challenging open-ended problems. We are always looking for humble talent that moves fast, fears average, and takes extreme ownership to join our ranks.
- Drive commercial growth for our portfolio of D2C E-commerce brands by taking ownership of brand-level P&Ls.
- Develop and implement commercial strategies for portfolio brands across branding, D2C marketing channels, geographic markets, commercial calendar campaigns, and other growth initiatives.
- Oversee our brands' P&Ls and continuously manage commercial initiatives to ensure our brands achieve their performance targets. You will act as a liaison between the functional stakeholders of our growth and supply chain teams and coordinate initiatives that directly impact the brands’ P&Ls.
- Inform our brand acquisition decisions and ongoing budgeting processes.
- Closely collaborate with Engineering and Data Science teams to advance our Growth and Portfolio Management engines.
- 3+ years experience in a fast-paced environment such as startups/scale-ups or management consulting.
- Experience with growing D2C brands is a big plusHigh level of ownership, a bias to action, and an autonomous working style.
- Embodying first-principles thinking and data-driven decision-making.
- Strong project management and decision-making skills with a track record of improving efficiency.
- Excellent collaborator, with the ability to communicate effectively with our supply chain team, data scientists, software engineers, and external parties.
Everstores Technologies is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We welcome applicants of all genders, ages, ethnicities, religions and other backgrounds, characteristics, perspectives and abilities. The more diverse and inclusive we are, the better our work will be.