Finance Associate Intern
At Everstores, we are building a next-generation technology platform to unlock the D2C (direct-to-consumer) e-commerce asset class at scale and provide exit liquidity to small merchants. We have raised €20m in funding from Earlybird Venture Capital, Picus Capital, Viola Credit, and top-tier angels. We were founded in 2022 and are based in Berlin.
Our team combines deep expertise across engineering, data, e-commerce, and investing. We’re ambitious entrepreneurs that approach everything from first principles and with curiosity as we problem-solve at the frontier of challenging open-ended problems. We are always looking for humble talent that moves fast, fears average, and takes extreme ownership to join our ranks.
As a Finance Associate Intern, you will play a crucial role in making sure that Finance enables the entire company in better decision-making and scalability. To do so, you will be driving your own special projects together with our VP of Finance, Stefan, and take complete ownership of assignments. This is your chance to gather a 360-degree finance perspective in a highly dynamic growth company.
- You will work directly with our VP of Finance and help to structure fundamental financial processes across our Holding and Operating entities.
- Drive and support strategic projects such as the introduction and roll-out of new finance tools or trade finance instruments, ushering the company into new dimensions.
- Prepare stakeholder communication: analyses and presentations both for internal as well as external stakeholders (VCs, business angels etc.)
- Strategically rethink processes and make them scalable for the further development our of holding and portfolio controlling
- Build financial models and actively support our VP of Finance in leadership meetings
- You are analytical and structured. You have a high degree of comfort with analytics and numbers, and maintain a highly structured way of working across multiple topics.
- You have a fundamental understanding of financial statements and are proficient in using Google Sheets/Excel/Powerpoint.
- You are eager to take ownership of your projects. You bring an entrepreneurial and hands-on mindset, crafting your projects from scratch and taking full ownership of managing and executing them.
- You study business, finance, industrial engineering, or a comparable subject for at least 4 semesters at a top university.
- You have collected first work experience through internships in a fast-paced work environment (e.g. consulting, banking, venture capital, startup).
- We prefer to move fast and iterate.
- We have a growth mindset and fear average.
- We believe in taking extreme ownership and granting autonomy to others in their work.
- We share in both successes and failures.
- We think the best ideas should always win regardless of where they come from.
- We focus on outcomes and don’t confuse activity with progress.
Everstores Technologies is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We welcome applicants of all genders, ages, ethnicities, religions and other backgrounds, characteristics, perspectives and abilities. The more diverse and inclusive we are, the better our work will be.