Administrative Assistant / Remote / Online / Home Work / Entry Level / Customer Service Rep
aurora, colorado /
customer service – customer service /
To apply please visit:
Our Assistants are our front-line employees and a very important. They work diligently to sort and make sure packages are in the correct route, to ensure proper delivery timelines. They work closely as a team to make sure all the behind the scenes work is done safely and successfully, no day is the same. We are looking to expand our team with people that care about safety, quality and work at a fast pace.
Work when you want and get paid daily! IMMEDIATE OPENINGS!
$13 - $23 per HOUR
Flexible hours available
Duties / Essential Job Functions:
1. Monitor the employee's shipping dashboard for incoming orders and packages.
2. Stay available to receive shipments at the designated address.
3. Inspect product boxes for damage and take and upload photos.
4. Consolidate or process outbound shipments according to customer wishes and instructions provided.
5. Deliver packages to local postal locations and ship them using provided shipping labels.
6. Working at your own at home or home office.
- Highly competitive compensation depending on your experience with an annual increase based on performance
- 401K program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Medical and other employee benefits
- Opportunity for long-term employment and advancement
- No HS Diploma or GED required
- Prior work experience in a wholesale/retail environment preferred but not required
- The company will provide training during the probationary period
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, no other identity except merit and skills are considered while hiring.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. An individual must also be willing to follow instructions and accept supervision, maintain a positive attitude toward their work and cooperate with co-workers and supervisors.
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Entry Level, Entry Level Marketing, Entry Level Sales, Entry Level Public Relations, Entry Level Customer Service, Entry Level Management, Entry Level Business, Entry Level Advertising, Entry Level Communications, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, marketing, sales administrator, marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, host, hostess, waitress, waiter call center agent, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development
To apply please visit: