Senior Copywriter (team)
New York, NY /
Creative – Copywriters/Art Directors /
Full-time Staff Employee
We are looking for creative humans with exceptional skills, a passion for creativity, unique lived experiences, and a curiosity for building, to join us.
We expect that each individual joining our team will give us the best work of their lives and in exchange we will give you the best job of yours. Alongside first-rate client opportunities, we provide you with feedback, tools, and resources, together which will accelerate your career within FIG and ensure you grow in new and unique ways for the future of your career.
This is an opportunity for a Senior Art & Copy team to join our mighty creative department working across a diverse set of clients and types of projects under the guidance of a Creative Director, Executive Creative Director or Chief Creative Officer.
- A promising portfolio of previously produced advertising work
- A creative partner from an Art Direction or Design background
- An enthusiasm for creative concepting, design and production
- Likes working with others outside of creative
- Creative growth and making great work
- Curiosity for emerging platforms and tech: Generative Ai, Threads, Twitch, etc.
- Collaboration and accountability
$120,000 - $150,000 a year
We are a hybrid working organization based in NYC. We work from our SoHo headquarters on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. There are also occasions where in-person attendance is required on an asynchronous schedule.
FIG is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusion and celebrating diversity in our workplace. Discrimination or harassment of any kind based on race, gender, color, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or any other protected characteristic is prohibited. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.