New York, NY /
Production – Studio /
Full-time Staff Employee
At FIG, we live to tell stories that grow brands and help them achieve salience. To continue delivering on this goal we are looking for humans with exceptional skills, a passion for creativity, unique lived experiences, and a curiosity for building, to join us.
We expect that each individual joining our team will give us the best work of their lives and in exchange we will give you the best job of yours. Alongside first-rate client opportunities, we provide you with feedback, tools, and resources, together which will accelerate your career within FIG and ensure you grow in new and unique ways for the future of your career.
We help make ideas come to life. The Production team at FIG is curious, creative, strategic and thorough. Think of Production as the center of a wheel, holding the “spokes” (creative, client, director, editor, etc) together and moving us all forward to achieve the collective goal.
- Create and maintain FIG deck template.
- Implement and enforce brand guidelines.
- Design and clean-up presentations.
- Resize files.
- Demonstrate a key understanding of file specs and file weight (when applicable) for release and delivery.
- Collaborate with New Business teams on the iterative creation of materials for New Business meetings.
- Collaborate with Project Management and Account Teams on the iterative creation of materials for client meetings.
- Collaborate with Art Directors and Designers on creative work in-development.
- Create digital ad unit templates, print mechanicals, OOH mechanicals, and final pixel-perfect digital files.
- Use skills to augment any production efforts within the studio (e.g., end card layout, banner layouts, title, super creation, etc.).
- Demonstrate an adeptness for organization and file management.
- Must be fast, flexible, highly collaborative, and willing to take direction effectively.
- Be proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Build presentations in Google Slides and sometimes adapt to PowerPoint.
- Express an interest in learning and training on AI tools to maximize output.
$65,000 - $75,000 a year
The yearly salary range for this role is $65-75k.
This description is limited to essential functions and duties. It is typical at FIG that you will work beyond the scope of this when and where necessary to create success within our agency and our efforts, and to advance your career.
We are a flexible working organization based in SoHo.
FIG is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusion and celebrating diversity in our workplace. Discrimination or harassment of any kind based on race, gender, color, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or any other protected characteristic is prohibited. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To learn more about us, our clients and working at FIG, please visit www.figagency.com
Everyone at FIG has the opportunity to influence the work we do and in turn, the future of advertising. This unique opportunity is balanced by accountability for your role and an expectation that we are acting in the best interest of our agency and clients. This job description outlines essential functions and primary duties, but your role in joining FIG is not limited by this.