Senior Salesforce Admin
G&A – Business Systems /
The Senior Salesforce Administrator/Developer is responsible for developing and executing system configuration, enhancements, integrations to external systems, reporting, and leading the support of our Salesforce CRM and related systems. This role will work cross functionally with sales, service, marketing, finance, technology, and other teams to ensure successful implementation of projects and enhancements to the CRM platform and related tools. Own the day to day of the CRM, including periodic operational and functional audits. Successful candidates will combine technical abilities, communication skills and a business aptitude to improve the utilization of the CRM solution for the betterment of the business.
What You'll Do...
- Serve as lead system administrator for a Salesforce environment of 450+ users
- Establish and perform administrator functions such as user management, profiles, roles, permissions, rules, assignment rules, installed applications, and storage management
- Work with senior business leaders to support key sales, marketing, customer implementations, customer service and finance processes
- Work with the business to develop and execute strategic and tactical goals for leveraging Salesforce functionality
- Creates and communicates release notes to stakeholders, end-user training documentation, and user updates on new features and projects.
- Assist in the maintenance of Salesforce automations
- Participates in discovery sessions with Administrators, Developers, and functional team members to identify the right solutions for the business.
- Work directly with end-users and management to support reporting and administrative needs.
- Configure and maintain custom objects, record types, fields, page layouts, formulas, data validation rules, triggers, custom workflows, approval processes, installed packages, etc.
- Automate processes using Salesforce tools such as process builder, flow automation, validation rules
- End-to-end design and implementation of less complex Salesforce integrations and partner with outside developers/consultants for more complex projects
- Install and maintain appropriate apps from the AppExchange
- Ensure that workflow allows for capturing relevant analytics that can be used for driving processes and measuring performance
- Document customizations made in Salesforce
- Work with PMO, tech teams and end-users to provide best practices, training, and tips to increase adoption and usage
- Stay current with releases and new functionalities for Salesforce and installed applications
- Research and recommend Salesforce and third-party applications that improve Salesforce engagement and effectiveness
What You Bring to the table...
- 5+ years of Salesforce experience as Salesforce administrator
- Certified in Salesforce Advanced Administration
- Self-starter with data mindset and ability to influence cross functional stakeholders
- Proven success designing and implementing solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Understanding of relational databases and data integration tools
- Experience developing and enhancing integrations between disparate systems
- Familiarity with JIRA, Confluence
- Ability to think from a business & technical perspective
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent technical degree
- Salesforce CPQ Certification
- Salesforce Developer Certification
- Experience administering Jira
- Experience with marketing automation tools such as HubSpot
- Experience with 3rd party integration tools such as Celigo, Boomi, or Mulesoft
Join us in making a difference as we build our future. FLASH is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion, and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. FLASH prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.