Regional Sales Manager- Midwest
Sales – Sales- RSM /
We’re actively expanding our Regional Sales team here at FLASH and looking for Regional Sales Managers interested in expanding the largest footprint of cloud-native parking technology solutions in existence. As a RSM you’ll be responsible for increasing revenue within your geography by scaling existing partnerships and building new relationships. Sound like you? Ideal candidate is based in Indianapolis, IN or Cincinnati, OH Covering Indiana, Southern Ohio, Kentucky, West Virginia.
What You’ll Do:
- Identify, nurture, and procure new business relationships within your assigned region.
- Assume ownership of the entire sales cycle - identify, qualify, descope, negotiate, contract close, and hand off to the implementation team.
- Develop and maintain customer interactions with the purpose of achieving consistent sales goals.
- Travel within territory to prospect new business and maintain existing relationships in addition to managing business through telephone and virtual meetings.
- Attend trade shows, proactively network, and showcase FLASH platform solutions to prospective clients.
- Meet and exceed sales objectives and quotas.
- Complete monthly reports detailing performance, forecasting and projects bookings.
- Prepare a weekly forecast and activity reports.
What You Have:
- 2 years Parking technology or operator experience required
- Outside sales experience selling market disrupting technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, balance, and self-manage multiple concurrent projects and activities.
- Performance mindset - outstanding execution, problem solving, resourcefulness, and creativity.
- Proven track record of building strong working relationships (internally and externally) and collaborating across all levels and functions of the organization.
- A passion for using data to drive your, and the company’s, success.
- Technical proficiency and comfort in Salesforce (or similar CRM), MS and Google products.
- Polished communication and presentation abilities.
- Attention to detail, commitment to quality, customer focused - non-negotiable.
- At least 5 years’ experience in outside and or strategic sales.
- College Educated or a Military Background.
- Strong Communications skills.
Join us in making a difference as we build our future. FLASH is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion, and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. FLASH prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.