Field Operations Technician
Operations – Field Operations /
FLASH is seeking a Field Operations Technician who will be providing support for FLASH customers, and are local to a specific client area. With the support of FLASH Support Services, the Field Operations Technician will be responsible for providing local support across multiple garages and parking lots that use all different types of FLASH PARCS equipment, ensuring that the FLASH equipment is fully functioning and troubleshooting issues that may arise.
The Field Operations Technician will document issues and resolutions daily in a ticketing system and will report back to the client when a repair is made. This role will work with their manager to schedule and coordinate work and repairs as needed, for hardware failures that require contracted vendor involvement.
What You'll Do:
- Work directly with remote FLASH Support and Field Operations to address all issues as they arise
- Work with remote teams to ensure equipment and software application is fully functioning across all facilities in your local market
- Track and report on a variety of information (including status of service inspections, open items, and lessons learned) to the customer
- Meet with the customer as needed to identify and provide guidance on trouble spots, present plan of action to rectify chronic issues, and present new features that may serve their operation
- Review and act on dispatches and any automated alerts assigned to you and tied to each facility
What You Have:
- Bachelors' Degree, Associates Degree or a Technical School Certification in a related field (or equivalent education, plus customer support, project coordination or account management experience)
- Experience with increasing responsibility in a technical field, typically acquired through 5-10 years of experience
- Experience communicating with colleagues and customers in a technical support environment
- Customer support, project coordination or account management experience
- PARCS experience, Access Control/CCTV experience, Comptia A+, Network+ certifications are preferred
- Must have a Valid Driver's license clean Motor Vehicle Record.
- Must be able to operate a motor vehicle for a prolonged period of time with or without reasonable accommodation.
Who You Are:
- You are an over-communicator with great customer service skills
- You have strong focus with extreme attention to detail, and are skilled in troubleshooting
- Proficient in MS Office suite, Salesforce experience a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Join us in making a difference as we build our future. FLASH is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion, and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. FLASH prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.