Dripping Springs, Texas /
Operations – Manufacturing /
FLASH is seeking a Production Manager who will organize and oversee the assembly, configuration, and testing of FLASH PARCS equipment and kits. With the collaboration of FLASH Inbound Materials Management and FLASH Outbound Materials Management, the Production Manager will be responsible for leading a team to rapidly produce high quality FLASH PARCS equipment on a manufacturing schedule that meets customer requirements.
What You'll Do:
- Create, prioritize, and build work orders in Oracle Netsuite based on warehouse demands.
- Ensure emergency and safety protocols and maintain 5S standards for the production area are understood and followed by production team members.
- Clearly and frequently communicate production needs, enforce work order documentation, report out highlights, areas needing improvement, and potential blockers on a monthly cadence and the daily completion of work orders.
- Maintain performance matrix of competency and proficiency for production team members.
- Maintain accurate and frequent timekeeping approvals for production team members. Perform routine tracking, development, and coaching conversations for production technicians
- Gather, understand, and summarize suggestions for improvement from the production team for presentation to senior manufacturing leadership
- Coordinate and collaborate with QA team on frequently occuring quality issues from OEM and Metalwork Suppliers
- Strategize with Engineering on product launches, implementation of ECOs (engineering change orders) in production, and isolating non-conforming materials
- Communicate with senior manufacturing leadership regarding employee retention/concerns/recognition/disciplinary actions to address.
- Own inventory management in the production area.
- Supervise, lead, and develop a team of 5-10 Production Technicians.
What You Have:
- 3-5 years proven experience as production leader.
- Deep knowledge of production management
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and experience in reporting on key production metrics.
- Strong, high-impact communication and attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and leaderships skills
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach.
- Experience in MS Office, G-Suite, and ERP software.
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field is preferred
$70,000 - $85,000 a year
Salary shall commensurate with experience and position expectations.
Join us in making a difference as we build our future. FLASH is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion, and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. FLASH prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.