Research and Development – Engineering /
FLASH is looking for an iOS Engineer to help deliver on our mission to free consumers from the
hassles of everyday travel by making it faster and easier to get where you need to go, so they
can focus on the destination.
Focusing on our consumer electric vehicle charging mobile applications (ParkWhiz and BestParking) and SDKs, the iOS
This engineer will help us build the best possible experience for our customers while at the same
time helping us advance our codebase to the next level. We’re insanely customer focused and
excited for you to join the team and help us lead the charge.
What we’re looking for...
- Strong Computer Science background, preferably with a degree
- Strong knowledge of Swift, UIKit and SwiftUI
- Some knowledge of Objective-C
- Experience with iOS Frameworks (CoreLocation, CoreBluetooth)
- Good understanding of iOS design principles and application interface guidelines
- Experience leveraging software design patterns such as MVC / MVVM / VIPER
- Highly collaborative in the planning and grooming stages, our engineers help define the products that we build
- Shipping clean, testable code that any developer on any team could quickly get up to speed
$100,000 - $120,000 a year
Join us in making a difference as we build our future. FLASH is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion, and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. FLASH prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.