Warehouse Operations Specialist- Configuration and RMA
Dripping Springs, Texas /
Operations – Manufacturing /
FLASH is seeking a Warehouse Operations Specialist - Configuration and RMA (return merchandise authorization) to own preparation of controllers and hardware for implementation and work closely with Warehouse Quality Assurance to handle RMA requests. In collaboration with FLASH Outbound Materials Management and the EVSE (Electric vehicle supply equipment) team, the Configuration and RMA specialist will support the pre-setup of outbound goods for implementation. Additionally, this position will work closely with Inbound Materials Management and Quality Assurance to handle returned materials that are defective, unused, or suitable for internal use only.
What You'll Do:
- Work directly within the FLASH warehouse as a part of the warehouse team.
- Pre-configure devices for outbound shipments
- Collect and provide feedback to Software Development and Software Automation teams on images and production automation tools and apply images to devices.
- Manage the RMA Process with customer/field techs and vendors, with Quality Assurance supervision.
- Test and inspect RMA equipment and provide information to disposition equipment
- Act as liaison between the warehouse and the EV PM team
- Program/Configure/Provision all EV chargers at the warehouse.
- Pick/Pack/Ship all EV products from the warehouse.
- Collect product data from shipments and update spreadsheets with site specific data and manage multiple spreadsheets to ensure clear/efficient communication between the warehouse and EV PM team.
- Monitor inventory levels of EV specific items in the warehouse.
- Manage EV vendor and subcontractor communication.
- Manage custom signage requirements for the EV team.
What You Have:
- Experience in a technical field, typically acquired through 2-5 years of experience.
- Experience communicating with colleagues in a technical environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication and documentation skills.
- Amazing attention to detail.
$26 - $30 an hour
Salary shall commensurate with experience and position expectations.
Join us in making a difference as we build our future. FLASH is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion, and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. FLASH prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.