Dripping Springs, Texas /
Operations – Manufacturing /
FLASH is seeking a detail oriented, reliable and dependable Junior Buyer to join our Inbound Materials team. Under general supervision of the Inbound Materials Manager, this position coordinates procurement of materials, parts, equipment and supplies. The Junior buyer will also be responsible for partnering with inbound materials technicians on receiving and materials control.
What You'll Do:
- Prepares and executes purchase order for supply items to support manufacturing at the direction of the Inbound Materials Manager.
- Ensures orders are documented properly and efficiently in Netsuite.
- Assist Inbound Materials Manager with purchase order follow up and expediting.
- Performs scanning and filing duties to support the Inbound Materials team.
- Communicates to warehouse leadership team regarding deliveries and delays.
- Continuous review of supplier’s quality.
- Review Purchase Orders for accuracy.
- Work with vendors to address any issues.
- Assist in purchase order revision, and updating.
What You Have:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role or internship experience is acceptable.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; proven track record of building and maintaining relationships while maintaining appropriate levels of confidentiality.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills.
- Strong quantitative and analytical capabilities; ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex information and apply to practical situations.
- Proven history of personal initiative, efficiency, attention to detail, managing multiple projects simultaneously, and performing quality work within deadlines with or without supervision.
- PC proficiency required, including Google Office. Knowledge of other industry-specific or custom software a plus.
$55,000 - $65,000 a year
Salary shall commensurate with experience and position expectations.
Join us in making a difference as we build our future. FLASH is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion, and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. FLASH prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.