Desktop Support Technician
Santo Domingo, Distrito Nacional
G&A – IT /
Flash is an innovator in the urban mobility space, helping businesses rethink one of their most valuable assets: the parking garage. Our award-winning cloud-born platform is custom configurable, secure, reliable, and grows alongside you as business or consumer demands evolve. From smarter infrastructure to sophisticated software, our organization is digitally transforming the mobility experience, one hub at a time.
Flash is seeking a Desktop Support Technician who will work with our group of IT
professionals in a fast paced, cloud environment. You will be a critical member of the IT team,
in driving internal success for all employees. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your career
with an amazing team!
This is an in-office role in Dominican Republic - must be located in DR
What We're Looking For...
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Respect processes but be adaptable to facilitate change
- Strong attention to detail
- Customer-first mentality; ability to empathize and build relationships
- Ability to read, write, and speak fluent English
- 2+ years of experience in Information Technology with a focus on internal employee success
- Experience with imaging and deploying machines
- Used a ticketing system to track employee submitted requests/issues
- Hands-on administration experience with Google Workspace, Slack, on prem or cloud based Active Directory, and other cloud based products.
- Bonus points for JumpCloud administration experience.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities...
- Analyze, troubleshoot and work inbound internal customer support tickets
- Work with internal software and hardware requests
- Work with our internal cloud applications Google Workspace, Jump Cloud, Slack, Jira, Confluence and Microsoft O365
- Support Windows based machines, MacBooks and iPads
- Assist all internal employees with technical problems and then determine long term fixes to prevent reoccurring issues.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
RD$40,000 - RD$65,000 a month
Join us in making a difference as we build our future. FLASH is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion, and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. FLASH prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.