VP, Corporate Controller
Austin, Texas / Dallas, Texas / Houston, Texas / Chicago, Illinois / Atlanta, Georgia / Charlotte, North Carolina / Fort Worth, Texas
G&A – FP&A /
Flash is an innovator in the urban mobility space, helping businesses rethink one of their most valuable assets: the parking garage. Our award-winning cloud-born parking solution technology is configurable, secure, reliable, and grows alongside our customers as their demands evolve. From smarter infrastructure to sophisticated software, our organization is digitally transforming the mobility experience, one hub at a time.
Join our dynamic Finance and Accounting team as the VP, Corporate Controller, where you will lead the charge in enhancing financial performance and providing strategic guidance in our flourishing organization. As a pivotal leader, your role will be a strategic thought partner to the CFO and other business leaders, driving financial excellence across the organization. You will ensure compliance with GAAP, adhering to deadlines, and promoting the continuous improvement of the related processes and systems. Your responsibilities include developing and implementing financial policies, ensuring compliance with financial regulations, performing financial risk assessments, and preparing financial reports and documents.
This is a hybrid role located in Austin, TX; willing to discuss hybrid schedule
What You'll be Doing:
- All Accounting activities, including month end close and financial reporting, GAAP and technical accounting issues, management of AP, AR, Revenue, Cost Accounting and Payroll.
- Develop and/or maintain internal control policies and procedures for accounting and business operations.
- Lead change management of controls and processes through significant scaling of the business.
- Ensure compliance with state and federal regulatory requirements and professional standards.
- Recommend and track benchmarks that are used to measure company performance.
- Work collaboratively across departmental functions and provide support to other business operations related to financial reporting and accounting needs.
- Assist in improving working capital (i.e., drive collections, improving DSO, drive billing).
Who We're Looking For...
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field; CPA certification required.
- Minimum of 10+ years of progressive experience in financial management, with previous experience as a controller.
- Publicly traded work experience and public accounting experience working with or at Big Four firms.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting principles, financial regulations, and compliance standards; experience with manufacturing and cost accounting a plus.
- Advanced competence in financial management and accounting software, preferably NetSuite and Salesforce.
- Strong accounting skills to include multiple legal entities and multiple products, revenue recognition (including Software), COGS, leases, payroll, acquisitions and equity.
- International and M&A integrations experience a plus
$200,000 - $250,000 bimonthly
OTE will include a comprehensive bonus structure which will be detailed in employment offer letter, outlining both company and individual performance goals necessary to qualify for full 20% bonus
Join us in making a difference as we build our future. FLASH is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion, and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. FLASH prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.