Chicago, IL /
Business Development – Marketing /
FTX US is a US-regulated cryptocurrency exchange, built from the ground up. Its mission is for FTX US to grow the digital currency ecosystem, to offer US and international traders a platform that inspires their loyalty, and to become the market leading US regulated cryptocurrency exchange by volume within the next two years. We are looking for talented individuals to join our fast paced team to help us on this mission!
FTX US is seeking an Events Coordinator to support event planning & execution as well as marketing & sales support. In this role, you will maintain a database of attendees and sponsors across all events, acting as the primary liaison with event attendees, venues, suppliers and vendors to communicate relevant project information and deadlines as well as respond to any event related questions. You will develop event critical paths, outlining and allocating all activities required to ensure successful execution of events. You will also provide onsite event support and supervision including set up, onsite execution, and tear down.
What we're looking for:
- Ability and flexibility to travel at various times throughout the year throughout the US and internationally as required
- University/College degree in Events Management or relevant work experience
- 1-2 years experience running events in excess of 100 people is preferred
- Extremely organized, with time-management skills and be able to multitask
- Inclined to take ownership of any project and follow through to completion
- The ability to negotiate effectively with suppliers/vendors
- Ability to meet deadlines on a timely manner
- Ability to lift boxes up to 25 lbs
- Ability to work effectively with multiple teams from our internal teams to the activation team to ensure the event runs smoothly
FTX US is an equal opportunity employer.