Compliance Manager - BSA/AML
Chicago, IL /
Compliance – Compliance /
FTX US is a US-regulated cryptocurrency exchange, built from the ground up. Its mission is for FTX US to grow the digital currency ecosystem, to offer US and international traders a platform that inspires their loyalty, and to become the market leading US regulated cryptocurrency exchange by volume within the next two years. We are looking for talented individuals to join our fast paced team to help us on this mission!
We are looking for a Compliance Manager to help us prepare and file Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) as well as manage the compliance programs, policies, reporting, and practices. In this role, you will be responsible for investigating, preparing and filing SARs, responding to law enforcement requests, regulatory filings, and transaction monitoring. You will also maintain up to date knowledge on regulatory changes and industry landscape. This is an exciting opportunity to work with our exceptional Compliance and Legal teams!
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of relevant compliance experience
- Knowledge and experience of performing investigations and filing SARs
- Superb attention to detail & organizational skills
- Highly efficient and motivated, with ability to multitask
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree
- Previous experience in financial services in a compliance role
FTX US is an equal opportunity employer.