Fiat Settlement Associate
San Francisco, CA /
Settlement – Fiat /
FTX US is a US-regulated cryptocurrency exchange, built from the ground up. Its mission is for FTX US to grow the digital currency ecosystem, to offer US and international traders a platform that inspires their loyalty, and to become the market leading US regulated cryptocurrency exchange by volume within the next two years. We are looking for talented individuals to join our fast paced team to help us on this mission!
FTX US is looking for a detail oriented, organized self-starter who is meticulous with operational activities to join our Fiat Settlements team. As a member of this team, you will be responsible for processing customer wire deposits and withdrawals and ensuring that customer wire issues are resolved promptly. You will manage inbound and outbound fiat transactions for user deposits and withdrawals, complete triage to resolve missing and delayed transactions, troubleshoot customer settlement issues with Customer Support and Operations specialists, and assist with the implementation and execution of internal controls. You will also investigate missing payments, reconcile balances, credit clients, provide customer support via chats, and more. The process is often as important for us as the end result, as we need to make sure we are properly following the documentation procedures while quickly completing our tasks. This is an exciting opportunity to be at the forefront of our rapidly growing US business.
What we're looking for:
- A team player, someone who can interact with multiple members of our team and work incredibly well under pressure
- The ability to follow documented procedures, quickly
- Superb attention to detail & organizational skills
- Highly efficient and motivated, with ability to multitask
- Excellent time management skills
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Nice to have: Experience in banking, ideally processing customer wire/ACH deposits and withdrawals
FTX US is an equal opportunity employer.