Customer Success Manager
SF, NY, Remote /
Customer Success /
Finley helps innovative companies unlock growth by helping them maximize their access to debt capital.
In industries from finance to real estate, today's most innovative startups rely on debt capital to fuel their growth. But managing debt capital manually is so error-prone and labor-intensive that it might as well be rocket science. Debt capital borrowers need to track (and comply with) hundreds of pages of credit agreement rules and requirements in order to maintain access to their funding. One key borrower obligation is data and compliance reporting.
Our software automates debt capital management and reporting by connecting with source systems and generating asset reports in the formats capital providers expect to see, which saves borrowers time and money as well as ensuring that they can maximize their capital access.
We’re looking for our first Customer Success Manager to help customers set up and adopt Finley, and to help develop processes for customer management as the company grows. You will work with all teams at Finley, from Engineering to Sales to Capital Markets, and you will help drive customer retention and renewals across a vibrant, tech-forward customer base that includes companies like Ramp, Parafin, and Arc.
On any given day, you’ll craft project plans, train and enable customers to use Finley’s software, and own the ongoing management of Finley deployments at innovative startups and large financial institutions. Over time, you’ll become an expert on best practices in account management, financial software, and Customer Success operations.
The ideal candidate brings experience managing client relationships and projects and a high degree of customer empathy. We’re looking for "0-to-1" individuals who are comfortable with autonomy early on and excited to build structures that will scale their own impact over time.
- Work with Finley’s Capital Markets team to ensure Finley customers are able to activate and onboard Finley’s software quickly and efficiently
- Conduct customer trainings on Finley software and update customers on new Finley feature releases
- Conduct regular check-ins with customers to make sure they are able to get business value from Finley
- Assist in preparation of monthly customer reports by gathering data on bank account balances, financial statements, and vendor invoices
- Maintain accurate customer updates in Salesforce and develop initial processes for gauging customer health
- Ensure a best-in-class customer experience by working with teams across Finley to develop and implement a customer management playbook
- Proactively monitor customer usage to identify support opportunities
- 3+ years experience in a customer-facing role at a B2B SaaS company
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Passion for technology and an ability to pick up new skills quickly
- Strong sense of customer empathy and desire to help customers succeed
- Interest in financial technology (academic or professional background in finance is welcome but not required)
We're looking for
- Problem-solvers. You focus on delivering outcomes by identifying opportunities for automation and training customers to maximize product usage.
- Collaborators. You like collaborating with teams across the company, including Sales, Product, and Capital Markets. You stay intellectually honest, challenge others without ego, and believe that the best solutions only emerge when everyone brings their perspective to the table.
- Customer advocates. You enjoy making customers successful and can think creatively about ways Finley can build features to support debt capital management.
- Team-builders. You look forward to helping recruit, train, and mentor a team of Customer Success professionals at Finley.