SF, NY, Remote /
Finley helps innovative companies unlock growth by streamlining their access to debt capital.
In industries from finance to real estate, today's most innovative startups rely on debt capital to fuel their growth. But managing debt capital manually is so error-prone and labor-intensive that it might as well be rocket science. Debt capital borrowers need to track (and comply with) hundreds of pages of credit agreement rules and requirements in order to maintain access to their funding.
Finley’s software automates debt capital management and reporting by connecting with source systems and generating asset reports in the formats capital providers expect to see, which saves borrowers time and money as well as ensuring that they can maximize their capital access.
As our first Product Designer, you will be responsible for the UI and UX of Finley’s product. You’ll work closely with Customer Success, Engineering, and Product to understand customer needs and design the best visual and functional experience for our debt capital management software.
We’re looking for 0 → 1 individuals who are comfortable operating in environments without pre-existing structure. From establishing new processes to implementing a cohesive and maintainable design system, you’ll have a significant role in shaping the design function and culture at Finley.
- Own the end-to-end design process, establishing a high bar for quality
- Facilitate concept explorations with Engineering, Product, and Customer Success to drive product development, contribute to overall product strategy
- Translate user feedback, requirement docs, etc. into high-fidelity flows and prototypes in Figma
- Create clear guidelines for our product design to ensure consistency across all parts of the application
- Proactively build strong relationships with Engineering, Product, and Sales teams to ensure quality implementation
- 3+ years experience with Product Design at B2B SaaS company, preferably one with a focus on complex data and/or workflows
- Excellent visual and/or interaction design skillsHigh degree of customer empathy and the ability to think about the holistic customer experience
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience shipping high-quality products even when there are many tradeoffs to consider
- High level of clarity in articulating complexities and nuances to different stakeholders
We're looking for
- Problem-solvers. You focus on delivering outcomes and are comfortable standing up new processes from scratch
- Collaborators. You like collaborating with Business, Product, and Engineering functions. You stay intellectually honest, challenge others without ego, and believe that the best solutions only emerge when everyone brings their perspective to the table
- Systems thinkers. You enjoy the complexity of designing for a range of stakeholders (think borrowers, lenders, and banks) and source systems. You get excited about designing for the long-term
- Team-builders. You look forward to helping recruit, train, and mentor new team members at Finley