Online Personal Trainer
United States /
Fitness Experts /
We are focused on making access to fitness possible for all. We are a workout app with over 15 million users worldwide. For the past three years, FITIFY has brought the latest technology to its users and helped millions in their fitness journey. We are building a team of personal trainers to bring the human connection to our clients.
FITIFY connects coaches to our 15,000,000+ community of users to ensure the right connection for both coach and client. Coaches develop personalized and impactful fitness programs for users on the FITIFY app. Our app is designed with both trainers and clients in mind to make fitness impactful and long-lasting. Fitness isn’t programming alone and we know how important it is to connect with clients and understand their needs. We’re seeking coaches who understand connecting to clients and the meaningful impact these relationships have on client well-being.
Effective training starts with community, and we’re committed to building a team of passionate trainers who understand fitness and are client-oriented. This role at FITIFY is for coaches looking to impact lives and build their fitness careers.
More at plus.gofitify.com
What will you do as a FITIFY Coach?
• Develop fitness training plans for individuals to achieve their fitness goals
• Maintain a high level of client communication and contact through our web and mobile platform to ensure client goals are met
• Routinely update and manage client programs to optimally achieve client goals
• Share feedback and participate in cross-functional teams to facilitate company growth and operations
• Collaborate with our development team to continually improve the coaching tools and user experience.
• Work from where is most convenient for you. It is completely remote.
• Part-time with the possibility of moving full-time in 2023
What is required?
• A fitness training certification (or four-year undergraduate equivalent): NASM/ACE/NSCA/ISSA/NCSF
• Growth-minded attitude and ability to communicate and motivate clients to achieve their optimal results
• Client-focused approach to training and program development
Nice to haves
• Capable and adept with social media
• Online training experience with knowledge of fitness training applications
• Advanced degree or certification in training or nutrition
• Experience with tech and/or startups
• Flexible work schedule
• Professional development and guidance
• Stable job in the unstable environment of personal training
• No need to find and acquire new clients - you’ll get a client base from us
Make exciting and effective digital training accessible worldwide. Remove the barriers and build relationships to improve health and lifestyle through an evolving and developing digital world.