Quality Assurance Engineer
Remote - Full Time
Our ideal candidate is passionate not only about functional products but well-designed ones as well. This position involves interacting with U.S.-based clients so your English level must meet this standard. This is a full-time, 40 hour/week remote role, and candidates must be available to work Eastern Standard Time.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Working across numerous early-stage products to manually and automatically test any functionality prior to being released to production
- Cross-browser and mobile device testing for web applications and mobile applications (experience with both is not necessary)
- Collaborating with project management, developers, and designers to ensure the right level of quality exists in our features
- Being a part of a highly motivated team that is building beautiful, impactful products for U.S.-based clients
- You live in Latin America
- You have 3+ years of experience working as a QA tester
- Ideally, you have experience with testing mobile and web applications, but this is also an area where you could grow within our company
- Automated and Manual testing is a requirement, you should be proficient in both
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- 100% remote culture.
- $1000 yearly bonus for continued education.
- 15 days of PTO.
- Local holidays off.
- Unlimited sick days.
- Competitive salaries (plus raises and career advancements!).
- Generous parental leave.
- Flexible work schedule (family friendly!).
- If you need equipment, we can provide it to you!
- *You can choose to be an independent contractor to earn in US dollars or a direct employee with a Colombian contract. *
FOR COLOMBIA ONLY:
Flatirons is a boutique product development consultancy co-located in Boulder, Colorado, and Colombia. Flatirons was created to transform the traditional development consultancy, which specializes in building software, into a model that is primarily focused on making successful products. Our core focus, above and beyond building great software, is to build impactful products that improve business metrics. Our leadership team consists of seasoned web and mobile product management, design, and software development. We consider ourselves to be a design-forward agency.
For more information, visit https://flatirons.com/