Senior React Native / React Engineer
Remote - Full Time /
Our ideal candidate is passionate not only about functional products but well-designed ones as well. This position involves interacting with U.S.-based clients so your English level must meet this standard. This is a full-time, 40 hour/week remote role, and candidates must be available to work Eastern Standard Time.
Flatirons is seeking a Senior React Native / React Developer to join our team.
Flatirons seeks a senior React Native (mobile) + React (web) engineer to join our growing team. Our ideal candidate is detail-oriented and cares greatly about the quality of the experiences they create. This position involves interacting with U.S.-based clients, so your English level must meet this standard (B2+). This is a full-time, 40-hour/week remote role, and candidates must be available to work Eastern Standard Time.
- You live in Latin America
- You have 5+ years of professional experience working in React + React Native
- You are detail-oriented and care about the end-user experience
- You are passionate about well-functioning software products
- You have experience working with design tools such as Figma
- You have experience with unit testing
- You may or may not have direct experience working with native mobile applications
- Bonus if you have Node.js experience
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Building mobile and web applications for companies in the U.S. using React Native / React
- Interacting directly with U.S.-based clients
- Collaborating with PMs, QA, designers, and other engineers to ensure we deliver high-quality products in a timely manner
- Contributing to the growing culture of a team that is building beautiful, impactful products
- Creating maintainable code using reliable programming practices
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive salaries (plus raises and career advancements!)
- 15 (work) days paid vacation
- Local holidays off
- Unlimited sick days
- Generous parental leave
- Stipend for home office
- Stipend for continued education
- Remote-first culture
- Flexible work schedule (family friendly!)
- If you live in Colombia, we offer the choice of being hired with a Colombian contract or a U.S. contractor. For other countries in Latin America, we only offer the possibility of being hired as a U.S. contractor at the moment.
Flatirons is a boutique product development consultancy co-located in Boulder, Colorado, and Colombia. Flatirons was created to transform the traditional development consultancy, which specializes in building software, into a model that is primarily focused on making successful products. Our core focus, above and beyond building great software, is to build impactful products that improve business metrics. Our leadership team consists of seasoned web and mobile product management, design, and software development. We consider ourselves to be a design-forward agency.
For more information, visit https://flatirons.com/