Senior Marketing Manager
Growth – Marketing /
Flex is building a finance super app for business owners — reimagining every single aspect of the financial workflow and financial services for any entrepreneur. The company is growing 35% MoM and is on track to achieve cash flow positive by early 2024. Flex is focused on the long tail of the market, especially undigitized industries like construction and logistics, with >$1.2T in card spend annually still up for grabs. 90% of its customers come from incumbents like BofA and AmEx.
Flex is a fully remote company and this role can be performed from anywhere.
🕺 About the Role
Flex is seeking a Senior Marketing Manager to drive new pipeline by managing and executing growth campaigns. Reporting to the Head of Growth (Marketing), this role will focus on building repeatable motions to engage with our audience. This position will collaborate and impact multiple areas of the business and will work closely with our Sales team. This includes focusing on demand-channels including events, and partnerships. This role requires strong organization, project management, and an ability to scale how we plan and execute our go to market strategy.
✅ What You’ll Do
Plan and Execute Marketing Campaigns: Our investments in marketing campaigns fuel our pipeline, and ultimately our business. You’ll work start to finish on determining the appropriate audience, budget, channels, and tactics to engage our audiences with compelling campaigns, which you will work with the broader GTM team to execute successfully.
Drive Outbound GTM Motions: Develop and continuously evolve our outbound email, direct mail, and any other account-focused activities as the primary marketing partner for our sales team.
Partnerships and Co-Marketing: Outline and write campaign plans and the deliverables to successfully support our partnership and co-marketing strategy. Make us the best partner that our partners work with.
Events Marketing: Plan and execute company events. Whether it’s a VIP dinner, a party at Art Basel, or a client golf tournament, we want our stakeholders to see us as the driving force that makes the event successful and leads to business growth. Work with the sales team to ensure that attendees are connected to them throughout the experience.
Marketing Tech-Stack: Carefully own and optimize marketing team process, project-management, and software resources to drive efficiency on the team.
Goal-Setting: Project manage marketing projects cross-functionally to deliver on budget, timeline, and goals.
Culture: Bring values of being an empathetic, inclusive, “human-first” leader, that prioritizes enjoying-the-ride, but delivers on continuously sparking imagination and innovation.
⚡️ What You Bring
- Minimum of 5 years building and scaling a marketing function in an early stage company with B2B focus. Fintech, finance, payroll, business insurance experience a major plus.
- Excellent project-management skills, with knowledge of building and training teams on task-management software (Asana, Jira, Monday, etc).
- Experience managing event crews, with on-the-fly problem solving and carefully crafted run-of-show management.
- Prior experience working on marketing campaigns across channels including events, email, advertising, and social media.
- Expert verbal and written communication skills including the ability to present and get buy-in at all levels of the organization.
- The ability to source, hire and retain top talent with positive-team experiences.
What we offer
- A visionary founding team with elite backgrounds and substantial industry experience.
- A substantial Series A round, providing ample growth and opportunities.
- A culture that supports remote work and values connection through semi-annual offsites.
- Support from leading Silicon Valley venture capitalists and industry insiders.
- An attractive compensation package, including comprehensive benefits and perks.
Interested? We'd love to hear from you
At Flex, we value passion, determination, and honesty. Even if you don't fully match the job specifics, we encourage you to apply. Unusual career paths and unique skills can help you stand out. We believe diversity drives our success.